Southwest Candle Supply

tyty72

I use soy and in melts the following few I have tried so far I like... have not gotten around to actual candle in them yet

Cypress- awesome scent

Havanna Nights- very different feminine scent

Eucalyptus- strongest true I have tried so far

Hypnotic Tonka Bean- Awesome scent

Sweet Orange Chili Pepper- spicy good scent

Hope that helps some.... I will be testing candles in the cypress, eucalyptus and sweet orange chili pepper for sure- eventually! LOL

Havana Nights -- couldn't get it to burn properly in a candle, but it's amazing in tarts and b&b items.

Mexican Vanilla -- does well in all applications

Tuscan Patchouli -- I think they changed the formula a bit since GL and JBN had it (slightly weaker), but still a favorite

Indonesian Teak -- I'm a big fan of this one (very musky heady fragrance)

I tried placing an order with them the other day to try some new fragrances, but the shipping rates just seemed outrageous. I contacted them out of sheer curiosity and they explained that they had been having some issues with their new site. I had told her what I was wanting to order and she gave me an adjusted total. Told me I could call in my order so that shipping charges would be accurate. I was impressed with that bit of customer service, but I feel they should post something on their site letting people know that there may be issues with their shopping cart --- I wonder how many potential customers they've lost because the shipping seemed too high! I tell you this to let you know that you may want to call them if your shipping rates seem excessive when trying to place an order...

Havana Nights -- couldn't get it to burn properly in a candle, but it's amazing in tarts and b&b items.

Mexican Vanilla -- does well in all applications

Tuscan Patchouli -- I think they changed the formula a bit since GL and JBN had it (slightly weaker), but still a favorite

Indonesian Teak -- I'm a big fan of this one (very musky heady fragrance)

I tried placing an order with them the other day to try some new fragrances, but the shipping rates just seemed outrageous. wonder how many potential customers they've lost because the shipping seemed too high! I tell you this to let you know that you may want to call them if your shipping rates seem excessive when trying to place an order...

Thank you! I use JBN christmas fir in my soy candles but was very reluctant to order a new bottle from southwest because of the shipping..will try calling to see if it will be less.

• 2 weeks later...

I love their graham cracker (use it alone and as a mixer). I'm not a big patch fan but really did like the Tuscan patchouli. I also really like their sugar cookie, Mexican vanilla, creme brulee supreme, and cedar & saffron. I did NOT like the pineapple slices.

Yes Chuck_35550, both the regular creme brulee and the creme brulee supreme remind me of Ky's old formulation, the supreme is just stronger. (LOVE that scent--alone and as a mixer)

Oh that used to be such a great pineapple and now I have a pound of perfumy pineapple that smells really off. I wondered if the Creme Brulee Supreme might be like the old Creme Brulee formulation that I eventually found at KY?

Steve

I have a little left in an old bottle of JBN's Creme Brulee and Creme Brulee Supreme smells just like it. Throws the same for me also and wicks the same.

The Graham Cracker is the same as GL's Honey Graham Cracker.

Also LOVE the Indonesian Teak!! (same as GL had)

number2of7: Try mixing 1/2 Havana Nights and 1/2 Indonesian Teak. Awesome blend and should help with the burning issue with the Havana Nights. :smiley2: