Leather for soy

Hi all, I tried a search for this and most of the results were pretty old with some of them not being good in soy. So I'm looking for a realistic leather scent that throws in soy. I swear I thought I remembered a thread fairly recently about this but it didn't show up in my search. If you have any recommendations for leather I'd greatly appreciate it. TIA :cheesy2:

Hi there, have you tried MC Leather FO? They claim to test in 100% soy, which is why I tried them, and they must because all of the scents that I've tried from them throw great in my GB464 wax. Now, that said, I have the Leather FO but have not poured it yet, OOB its super though!!

Good Luck....oh, if I happen to test soon I will post here.

Lonestar has the best leather I have tried. I also love their Creamy Vanilla, and they have a good chocolate called Fudge Brownie. I have not been disappointed in very many of their FO's. Would also like to mention that they seal their bottles before putting the lids on, to prevent leakage. Very helpful customer service too.