Small wholesale order done!

lsbennis

Phew, I don't know why but this order seemed like it would never end. Its not a big order but I kept making mistakes and having to re-do stuff...:undecided Has this ever happened to anyone? Well after all the chaos just thought I would share...lol

post-4600-13945849151_thumb.jpg

Very nice job! It's looks fantastic!

Yes I feel like this wholesale order I'm doing now is never ending too! I had to wait for supplies b/c of the holiday, then I didn't have enough FO, then I had to order molds....it was like if anything could go wrong, it did. LOL Tomorrow is a week since the order was placed and I'm anxious to get the order finished and to the shop. It's been stressful.

Very nice job! It's looks fantastic!

Yes I feel like this wholesale order I'm doing now is never ending too! I had to wait for supplies b/c of the holiday, then I didn't have enough FO, then I had to order molds....it was like if anything could go wrong, it did. LOL Tomorrow is a week since the order was placed and I'm anxious to get the order finished and to the shop. It's been stressful.

Lol...I don't feel so bad now...hope it gets done with no more issues.

Thanks everyone, nice to hear good things after so many issues...lol

@SingleYellowRose...thank you, to be honest those are real easy to make and get at a local office supply. I believe the are 3M 3100-A or Avery 5160. They turn upwards on the ends because of the oval shape of the portion cup but it really doesn't affect the look at all. HTH :smiley2: