candle cocoon fo

se2653

Since I know the search engine isn't working lately - Vanilla Voodoo, Cranberry Compote, Cranberry Cardamom Clove, Ginger Peach (not a Pier 1 dupe - but wonderful in it's own right)...a few off the top of my head. Most of the oils are 2:1 concentration - meaning you only need half as much as you would with most oils. Lyschel is superb with assistance too if you have questions.

Thought of a couple others for you - If you like Mistletoe from Candle Science - Candle Cocoon's Winter Woodlands Whisper is almost identical, but more concentrated. Bunchberry & Moss is very earthy if you like that sort of thing. Seashells is very much like a men's cologne. Nice as well. Eucalyptus is great for clearing your sinuses! Just used that one this week with some mint. Hope that helps some.

Fallen Leaf, Mulberry & Moonbeans, Sultry Angel, Orange Tea & Crumpets, Ooey Gooey Caramel Goodness, White Peony Tea, Brewed Jasmine, Creme Brule Cafe, Cucumber Chaos, Melon, Fig & Apricot....there are a few more I've tested with success but don't come to mind right now.

I would suggest using only what is recommended which is under 1 ounce except for one FO Lyschel carries. It varies from 1/2 oz to 7/8. Going higher distorts the FO and can make the wick do funky things from my experience.

Thank you so much for the recs- and for reminding me to use the lower amt. I'm used to using 7-9% fo per weight, so I'll remember cut that back on these. Looking forwarding to ordering some samples soon- will let you know how that turn out!

I would also like to suggest Serendipity, it is one of my favorites. Solice is nice in wax as well, so is Ooey Gooey Caramel as is Amore Dulce. Also agree Lyschel is a wonderful person to deal with.

Edited by Kaybee23

Thank you, all you enablers. Time for me to start a new cart with CC :rolleyes2

Tell me........ I filled a cart with some samples, then emptied it before I placed the order..Just what I need, more FOs, lol.

But if you order Herbal Rosemary, send me a sniffie please! :)

You are entirely welcome :)

Psssttt.....you won't regret it

Ok, Jeanie, only 3 and no more. Please suggest the 3 "da bomb" FOs I should try.

Ok, you can make that 4, a nice even number.

Beth, if I do order that one, I'll def send you a sniffie :smiley2:

You all are BAD....bad bad bad. I don't need another FO supplier....I don't, do I?

The sad truth is, yes, you do; we all do. I need Candle Cocoon FOs like a hole in the head, but we do it all for our customers, right? Bwhahahahaha!

I also have another cart ready; it's the Daystar cart; I never get enough of her Mimi's Kitchen! But today I must focus on her Lush dupes; they're the most "right on", imho.

Ok, Jeanie, only 3 and no more. Please suggest the 3 "da bomb" FOs I should try.

I'm pretty sure you need to order Sultry Angel too ;)

Lilac, Vanilla Voodoo, Ooey Gooey Caramel (try a mix of .03 oz caramel to .05 oz vanilla), Sultry Angel, Cucumber Chaos, White Peony Tea, Melon, Fig & Apricot, Orange Tea & Crumpets.

Sorry Ravens...couldn't stop at 4....oops couldn't stop at 6. Do you want 10 since we need to keep it an even number? :yay:

I need Candle Cocoon FOs like a hole in the head, but we do it all for our customers, right?
Its true....I got a customer from Orange Tea & Crumpets I gave to her to try free and one from Cucumber Chaos....who my DIL gave to a friend who is now a customer.

I can give you more reasons if you need justification :laugh2:

thank you, thank you fellow enablers!! :) just ordered some from CS (I justified it since I needed to get wax, right?- the wax can't come all alone in the box) and of course will need to order some from CC since I have to use up some EL wax I have and may need to get more to experiment with. Please don't get me started on Daystar too! (love, love, love her buttercream frosting).