tank soap cutter

Jeana

Anyone have opinions on it? Is there anything better for cutting soap logs fast and efficiently? I spend too much time cutting soap these days, and I still make a lot of mistakes, which is wasteful. Geez you'd think after all this time I would have developed some kind of accuracy, and speed for cutting soap, not even close.

The price of this used to scare me, but now it scares me more to see how long it takes me to hand cut all my logs. LOL

I have the hobby grade quick cutter. Love it. Fast, easy soap cutting! so worth it. I would love to upgrade to the tank because one of my molds is to long and I have to pre-cut it in 2 logs before I cut but I can't justify that extra money for having to split one log of soap.

If you want the tank, if you can afford the tank: get the tank. You will thank yourself and never look back with a regret! :smiley2:

Thanks for the feedback. Here is another one I'm looking at http://soapcutters.com/soaploafcutter/

But this one is even more expensive especially if I do a custom size, which it looks like I would have to. This one accommodates longer loafs, up to 17".

It so hard to pick which one to get when I can't try them out to compare them. But I will get one for sure. Has anyone used this "loaf cutter"