Omg peaks nag champa!!

mzphee

Enabler, enabler, enabler!

Sale or no sale, I won't even peek at what they've got; no way!

Beth, you enabler, enable, enabler :laugh2:

So, what do you suggest besides Sin City? :rolleyes2

lol, Love my Sin City :)

Red Mac Apple, for sure!

Buttercream Crunch/Vanilla Buttercream Crunch

I've poured the Strong Strawberry in a melt, but haven't tested yet..

They have some crazy marked down oils...like $6 off on some! I've got a few more coming today; I'll let you know OOB :)

Beth, do you use Just Scents in soy? It has been a year since I tried a FO from them, Little Sexy Thing's if I recall but it didn't give me a strong HT in Ecosoya CB 135 candles. I am currently trying to switch to EL Container wax and since the sale is so amazing, was going to see about ordering some of Just Scent's pounds. Last time I ordered lb's based on rave reviews I wasn't too happy because 4 our of 5 did horrible in my soy wax :(

Beth, do you use Just Scents in soy? It has been a year since I tried a FO from them, Little Sexy Thing's if I recall but it didn't give me a strong HT in Ecosoya CB 135 candles. I am currently trying to switch to EL Container wax and since the sale is so amazing, was going to see about ordering some of Just Scent's pounds. Last time I ordered lb's based on rave reviews I wasn't too happy because 4 our of 5 did horrible in my soy wax :(

I've used them in different tart waxes. I haven't used too many of their scents in candles yet. Just got the big bottle of Red Mac Apple yesterday though. & Plum Crazee (good OOB) & Hot Buttery Cinnamon (great OOB). Just couldn't pass up that sale. Fingers Crossed, lol.

I did get a good review on the Red Mac Apple melt; they said it was better than Yankee.

I've used them in different tart waxes. I haven't used too many of their scents in candles yet. Just got the big bottle of Red Mac Apple yesterday though. & Plum Crazee (good OOB) & Hot Buttery Cinnamon (great OOB). Just couldn't pass up that sale. Fingers Crossed, lol.

I did get a good review on the Red Mac Apple melt; they said it was better than Yankee.

I just started a thread listing all the FO's I just ordered from Just Scents and will keep ya 'all posted on how they perform in my wax melts using EL wax. Keeping my fingers crossed too :o)