Pictures from our open home this past weekend.

RichardLOZ

Enjoyed the spread, but what I'd really enjoy is a close up of that label on your container candles. Unfortunately I can't read it well or see it well on my laptop, but I sure would like to see it better, pretty please! It looks awesome.

Edited by Scented

Enjoyed the spread, but what I'd really enjoy is a close up of that label on your container candles. Unfortunately I can't read it well or see it well on my laptop, but I sure would like to see it better, pretty please! It looks awesome.

Hey Scented

Which container candles, the apothecary one's with the kraft labels?

Richard

That was a kraft label? Looked black with white print on it to me! I have to get too close to the monitor to tell these things since my new glasses had to be returned so I could see out of them. It was picture ... gimme a sec here ... 3 from the classic collection ... I'm dying to see those and hound you to death about them if they are what I think they are lol ... (all in a good way!)

Hey Scented

Which container candles, the apothecary one's with the kraft labels?

Richard

Edited by Scented

The large tarts are sold as is, shrink wrapped and labeled at $2 / each.

The small tarts are sold individually at $1 /each or 20 in a tin tie bag for $15.00.

The mini cini's, gingerbread, sugar cookie men and prim button things in the cello bags are sold per bag for $6.50. Each bag contains 6 tarts.

We usually just keep the large shrink wrapped tarts for wholesale to the stores, but being an open home we had pretty much everything out and available for sale.

Cheers

Richard

I love your displays, your wife has an amazing eye! I wanna be nosy for a minute and ask 2 things.

1. how did you do the black and white pillar candle?

2. what type of tins are the ones with the handles on the top shelf? I am in love with them?

you really do have an amazing product line on your hands! Bravo!!!!

I love your displays, your wife has an amazing eye! I wanna be nosy for a minute and ask 2 things.

1. how did you do the black and white pillar candle?

2. what type of tins are the ones with the handles on the top shelf? I am in love with them?

you really do have an amazing product line on your hands! Bravo!!!!

1) Just a plain old ice candle :)

2) These are old food tins etc that we consume and then grubby ourselves. Loads of work in them though so they can be a right PITA when we get orders for 20 or 30 of them at a time.

Richard