2012 goals?

2012 is quickly coming and the Christmas season is beginning to wind down, so I was looking forward to 2012 and am beginning to make the plans and goals. Here is what I will be looking for in 2012

The first, and biggest change will be my jars. I'm going to be eliminating 2 jars and replacing them with 2 others. With the labels they look more professional, I will be able to pump through more candles per hour, and wicking is much, much easier.

I will be spending more time looking for consignment shops to be in, and will replace all of the candles in my current shops with the new ones.

I will be opening up my private label and will create a custom marketing campaign for each of my "targets" I want to gain at least 3 more pl customers before 2012 ends.

I want to open a new, secondary business to compliment the line. This needs to be up by June.

Explore soap, both cp and m&p. I think it will add a lot to the line, and would be popular, especially for my exclusive scents.

So, what are you guys want to do in 2012?

Will probably think of tons more later, but for right now :

Learn a lot about MP soap from every angle

Expand my bath and body line and perfect a few receipes Im having quirks with.

Get in to 3 more stores locally and decide by April if I will continue with 2 I have in Mississippi.

Do a fundraiser.

Move my shop back out into the garage instead of the house. This is driving me nuts.

Get revamped fragrance line ordered and get wax/wicks, etc restocked.

Work with new potential wholesale account on packaging change to fit their theme.

Work on getting wholesale accounts.

Update and increase online advertising.

Network with other home businesses in the area.

Pay off creditcard!

I plan to focus more on landing wholesale accounts, increasing my production of popular items, ordering in greater bulk to reduce my cost per product even further, and finding some good shows/markets/venues in larger, more urban areas that will (hopefully) help increase my profit per show.

I'm also vowing to start saving money back that I can put toward an addition on our house that will be used as my mad scientist laboratory - because I love my family, but the fact that as soon as I start making soap or pouring candles, they suddenly decide they NEED to muck around in the kitchen is eventually going to lead to justifiable homicide.

Finish my 2011 goals first...

otherwise catalog, add 75-100 more wholesale accounts, pick up a chain store, 2 postcards, get my email newsletter going, redo website. 6 new product catagories, start making Christmas items in May. ..ugh...but i have an aggresive marketing strategy this year.