Finally got a perfect top on a candle!!!

So I'm doing a little happy dance, gave a little whoop whoop (very quiet, don't want to wake the kids up) and I can't stop looking at it.

I had to do a re pour last night before I went to bed, and this morning I lifted up the box covering my candle with fingers crossed, and I think my heart actually skipped a beat! Perfection! It's so perdy I can't bring myself to start the test burn yet.

I'm wondering if I should keep it as my inspiration candle and put a note on it saying "Yes, you CAN pour a great looking candle"

I'm sure there is probably some eye rolling going on...smooth top candle is hardly world peace, I know, but I'm having a serious *wow* moment.

post-13678-139458489968_thumb.jpg

So I'm doing a little happy dance, gave a little whoop whoop (very quiet, don't want to wake the kids up) and I can't stop looking at it.

I had to do a re pour last night before I went to bed, and this morning I lifted up the box covering my candle with fingers crossed, and I think my heart actually skipped a beat! Perfection! It's so perdy I can't bring myself to start the test burn yet.

I'm wondering if I should keep it as my inspiration candle and put a note on it saying "Yes, you CAN pour a great looking candle"

I'm sure there is probably some eye rolling going on...smooth top candle is hardly world peace, I know, but I'm having a serious *wow* moment.

That sure is perfection! :) No eyes rolling here...enjoy your *wow* moment....you deserve it after that little masterpiece.

It's an awesome feeling...especially seeing the test burns on my first candles hasn't been exactly successful - it's nice to have that reassurance that I will get there eventually. The test burn on this one might be a fail as well, but hey, it still has a great top! :)

Wait... I think I saw a speck... :laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

Just kidding!! Don't kill me!!!:laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

Congratulations!!:yay::yay::yay:

That is what it's ALL about!!! One of life's simple pleasures... Try not to sit around all day looking lovingly at it ROTFLMAO And for heaven's sake, don't touch it - you can see the fingerprint in the sun!!

I STILL love to gaze at a candle top that's SMOOTHER than a baby's bottom, and, yes... I have been known to pet my sample soap bars.

OK all that stuff aside - you STILL have to test that beautiful baby when it's cured...

THEN you have to pour more and more and more just like it!!!:whip:

But for today - you get a line of SUPER BANANAS!!! *super banana**super banana**super banana**super banana**super banana*

Bwahahaha, I already cleaned the fingerprints off!

After I sat gazing at it for a while I gave it a poke...I think I was expecting a souffle moment where it would just sink into it's self when touched, and then quickly grabbed a tissue and removed the evidence of my doubt.

Hopefully after having a week or so to stare at it while it cures I will be looking forward to burning it.