Harmony Home Warmers?

B@BlissStreet

Well looks like, after talking to a rep., that they only sell to the big guys. Contracts with Bed Bath and Beyond, Krogers and such are what they are looking for. They are in Utah along with some other warmers companies. Makes you wonder if the same big investors all know each other? :sad2:

Edited by Sharon in KY

well..... different reps must be giving different answers ......

I wrote them again last night after posting I hadn't heard from them and I received a response this afternoon. I told them I was a very small business making my own melts and was looking for a wholesale supplier for the melters. The email said they have 8 basic ones they try to keep in stock year round plus a few holiday ones. I don't know which 8 that is but I emailed back and asked. They come boxed four to a case and if you order at least 4 cases you get a break on shipping. So I'm going to hopefully order a few in January... if I survive the holidays !

Trudi, did you contact them? Msg me and let me know. Just how big do we have to be? If Kroger retails them for $16.99............................wheels turning! I'm super bogged down with school for the next two weeks(you'll see a pretty please? post soon) but if you can fb or msg me the info, I'll talk to the "bank"...he's on seven days and is kinda kissing my big ol' butt a bit over it; had to cook my own bday dinner this week, and guilt is so powerful, and if you don't manipulate it, I say "HELL YEAH"!

I was just at Kroger today.... dam

those are some of the best I have seen- the only thing is 25 watt bulb but levine says you can use 40 in theirs so maybe you can with these also

I emailed them also- made it sound like I was a pretty important company (LOL- I hardly am a company but I do have a tax ID) so I will let you know what answer I get since everyones is different so far!:cheesy2:

Kroger only had the two red fleur de lis pictured left. I liked that the bowl was much smaller than a combo warmer, but I didn't check the bulb. I was hoping for something more holiday themed, but the cardboard kiosk was down to two warmers and a supply of melts that were a two part clamshell I thrice unsuccessfully opened. There were only a few left; I can't remember the names, but I'll ask Jesse. I did not see a price on the clams, but they did say "made with soy".

Maybe my melts suck then-LOL I cant smell them with a 25 watt bulb although other people say they can- I guess I just have a weak nose but I mainly use the electric plate ones anyway....but I love these

The email I got back from Tyler Wren states they do sell wholesale, they offer a great selection of designs and have a basic set of 8 they stock year round. They also keep 4 seasonal ones they are all consumer tested and ETL approved. They suggest the retail be $14.99 and the cost of the warmers is $9.70 and they are case packed in 4's. If you order in multiples of 4 cases (16 warmers) they provide the shipping.

He attached a form in PDF for new customers (trade references and Federal ID number) and said not to worry about bank info yet just a credit card to get started

Now I wonder case packed in 4's- does that mean all the same warmer in 4? Levine you can get just 2 of the same in their case and candle warmers I think I could mix and match any of them to a case...

I do have a tax ID number but I really dont have much of a business yet- just walk in's for our other companies and word of mouth so if someone is going to do a co-op I would love to get in on it...otherwise I will set up an account and see what happens

Tyler Wren was the one who replied to me also. I'm guessing the four in a case is four of the same ones. They have some really nice ones but I hate that they only stock 8 of them year round. Although I guess they could have any number of the others so a phone call to order will probably be best just to see which ones they have at any given time. I do find it interesting that they suggest we sell at $ 14.99 retail when they sell in their own online store for $ 16.99.

Interestingly to me is the fact from Utah. That is where Scentsationals are that also market the Better Homes and Garden Brand and even had Scentsational Brands for $8.88 on Black Friday Eve at Walmart with the small wax clams for $2.00.

It will always be hard for us lil people to be able to price to compete with the "big box" stores... Of course we can always underprice "scexxxy".

I wish I had oodles of money so I could place big enough orders to have a large variety but alas I am a working class mommy....lol

• 3 weeks later...

Walgreens is advertising these at 33% off this week. I may have to get one. All I have is several little ones that you use a tea light in the bottom, but these look larger and more elegant. I have not seen them in person yet, so these are the electric ones, right?

Yes, they are electric bulb warmers. I didn't check the wattage. :(

Walgreens is advertising these at 33% off this week. I may have to get one. All I have is several little ones that you use a tea light in the bottom, but these look larger and more elegant. I have not seen them in person yet, so these are the electric ones, right?

25 w with the small bottom are every where. I love electric warmers and have used them for over 12 years. These are nice warmers, both daughters bought one. I think they both got the black, it goes with every style. I told her to pick several at Walgreens cause we can resell and make $5 bucks off them. More than if we bought from the company and paid shipping.

Edited by Sharon in KY