Vanilla Bean Nectarine

ksranch

I'm testing this new scent in 4630 - 8oz mason jar today, and just wanted to let everyone know it is awesome! Great throw - and I love love the scent! :yay: Need to try it in MP - has anyone soaped it?

Edited by ksranch

I'm testing this new scent in 4630 - 8oz mason jar today, and just wanted to let everyone know it is awesome! Great throw - and I love love the scent! :yay: Need to try it in MP - has anyone soaped it?

I did put it in M&P SFIC with additives if that helps you out? The scent is great and has stayed true. It did discolor a little bit at first. However, as the days are going by its now more of a tan/lt rust color than the ivory it initially was. I was advised to get a vanilla stabilizer to correct that.

I haven't put it in wax yet. Glad to know it throws great.

I did put it in M&P SFIC with additives if that helps you out? The scent is great and has stayed true. It did discolor a little bit at first. However, as the days are going by its now more of a tan/lt rust color than the ivory it initially was. I was advised to get a vanilla stabilizer to correct that.

Thanks jeanie353 - I'm using SFIC as well, so good to know it'll work well!

I'm using SFIC as well, so good to know it'll work well!

It could possibly be labeled unisex depending on one's preference. I do have two men in the family using it. They don't smell girly...just a nice, clean, and warm scent. I only ordered 8 ounces and want to get a pound in case supply gets low. I could drink the stuff.

This scent sounds so good I want to get some next time I order from Peaks. But does it smell a little like Dreamsicle?

Not to my nose...not at all. I am not detecting a lot of vanilla but my nose is messed up from testing candles. The guys are using it and going out to job sites after showering, I think they aren't picking up dreamsicle either. It may be one of those that is subjective to each person's nose.

I have it (VBN) in GG palm and parasoy. Great CT in both. I'm waiting a few more days to cure. I think it will be a great one for me. I do not know what Dreamsicle smells like so can't help you there. The Holiday Sparkle is a KY Plumberry spice dupe to my nose. I didn't smell the pine in it, but my daughter did. I picked up on the grapefruit instead.

I have it (VBN) in GG palm and parasoy. Great CT in both. I'm waiting a few more days to cure. I think it will be a great one for me. I do not know what Dreamsicle smells like so can't help you there. The Holiday Sparkle is a KY Plumberry spice dupe to my nose. I didn't smell the pine in it, but my daughter did. I picked up on the grapefruit instead.

I was so excited the day I got the email and ordered quick, I forgot to put The Holiday Sparkle in my cart. I'm glad you mentioned it being a dupe to your nose. I may not bother now unless I have something else to buy, then I'll toss a small bottle into my cart to check it out.

Well shucks - haven't tried that one and won't be ordering for a while but you got me interested....so I blended vanilla bean, coconut milk & orange blossom - my motto -- if you don't have it, blend it...lol

The Holiday Sparkle reminded me of CS Grapefruit & Mangosteen. I blended it with Spruce Xmas Tree. Smells pretty good in GlasGlow tarts. By itself I didn't like it much - CS Grapefruit & Mangosteen is stronger IMO. I haven't tried the CS Plumberry Spice yet so can't compare to that.

The Holiday Sparkle reminded me of CS Grapefruit & Mangosteen. I blended it with Spruce Xmas Tree. Smells pretty good in GlasGlow tarts. By itself I didn't like it much - CS Grapefruit & Mangosteen is stronger IMO. I haven't tried the CS Plumberry Spice yet so can't compare to that.

CS plumberry is nothing like KY's Plumberry Spice. I haven't smelled the grapefruit & Mangosteen so can't give a comparison there. I'd be interested in others opinion of Peaks Holiday Sparkle.