Christmas Melt and Pours!

AnnieD

I'm still a newbie and learning each time I craft, but I was pleased with the results here. I will note that the color on the plastic candy cane embeds did run after I spritzed them with alcohol, but not terribly, and they still look cute. I bought a different type for the next batch.

Candy Cane scented with Eucalyptus Mint and Green soaps scented with Apple.

post-13801-139458489217_thumb.jpg

post-13801-139458489209_thumb.jpg

Those are adorable! Isn't M&P alot of fun! I love playing with it and trying different things. I tried to post a few pics of my Thanksgiving and Christmas soaps last night but I just could not for the life of me figure it out! I LOVE looking at everyone's soap creations! Thanks for sharing yours!

Those are adorable! Isn't M&P alot of fun! I love playing with it and trying different things. I tried to post a few pics of my Thanksgiving and Christmas soaps last night but I just could not for the life of me figure it out! I LOVE looking at everyone's soap creations! Thanks for sharing yours!

Thanks, Lorraine! If you want to post pics, just use the "Insert image" icon above the typing area when you are creating your post. It is the 6th one from the right on the second row of icons. Looks like a photo with pins in each corner. Good luck! I love seeing everyone's creations.

Edited by AnnieD

What did you use to get the candy canes? They look awesome!!

They are actually little plastic pieces intended for scrapbooking, that kind of thing. They had an adhesive strip on the back, but I just peeled that off before embedding. Fun!

I keep coming back and looking at these! They are so cute! Did you put glitter in the green one to make it look that way? I love it!

Thank you, Suzy and Kitn! I mixed in some pearl white mica powder. It looks so pretty in the clear with lime green colorant and the lime green paper cutouts. Found those at Michael's and they are actually stickers.

Edited by AnnieD