Basket O Soap

lsbennis

I love the way a fresh basket of soap looks, these will be going to a show tomorrow, hope to come home with an empty basket...lol These are all HP, I still haven't got the hang of CP yet.

Honey Lavender, with honey and lavender buds

Sedona, love this scent, tried to make it look like turquoise in the mountains

Pumpkin Lager, made with beer

Sexy Mountain Man, a favorite at the shows

Thanks for looking :smiley2:

post-4600-139458488569_thumb.jpg

post-4600-139458488552_thumb.jpg

post-4600-139458488564_thumb.jpg

Edited by lsbennis

Wow!!! Those are beautiful!!

Could I ask what FO you use for the sexy mountain men soap, if you don't mind sharing?

Thanks everyone, I hope someday my soaps will be as great as what I have seen on here but for now, the HP is working...lol.

As far as the Sexy Mountain Man is concerned this will be his last year unless I can find a replacement for him. I'm currently using Berts Aspen mixed with Berts Redwood & Cedar but I have only enough left for maybe a 2lb loaf :sad2: so sad that we can no longer get her oils. So now I will be on the hunt to replace my SMM with another scent.

Thanks everyone, I hope someday my soaps will be as great as what I have seen on here but for now, the HP is working...lol.

As far as the Sexy Mountain Man is concerned this will be his last year unless I can find a replacement for him. I'm currently using Berts Aspen mixed with Berts Redwood & Cedar but I have only enough left for maybe a 2lb loaf :sad2: so sad that we can no longer get her oils. So now I will be on the hunt to replace my SMM with another scent.

Thanks for sharing Isbennis! That sucks about your smm FO mixture.

I'm currently using Berts Aspen mixed with Berts Redwood & Cedar but I have only enough left for maybe a 2lb loaf :sad2: so sad that we can no longer get her oils. So now I will be on the hunt to replace my SMM with another scent.

Someone mentioned some time ago that AH/RE's Redwood was the same as Berts Redwood and Cedar. I have never picked up a sample from AH to check, so not sure. Bert's is very stong and one of my husband's favorites. Mixing it with Aspen does sound interesting.

Beautiful soapies! Good luck with them at your show.