My Humble Work Area

CandleRon

I have moved my candle command post from the kitchen to the basement, after clearing the cobwebs and hobb gobblins I set up shop and here it is in all its basement glory, I have a ton of space to use, just have to set up storage and shelves for stock :smiley2:

post-14001-139458488412_thumb.gif

• 2 weeks later...

I also am starting to set up my work area. My sweetheart is bringing down an old kitchen table we have sitting in the garage and we plan to get some old cupboards from the old farm house for my storage. Its a start. I will be glad when its done. I didn't like working in the kitchen. there just isn't enough room there, lol. Your space looks great, everything is handy and close by. Very efficient.

Thanks to all for the nice comments, it's a start for now, when I start building the racks for displays it will be fun, its fun to have other hobbies, and all the toys er I mean tools :) that go with it. The other day I had an inquiry about store space, something else to think about...geeesh, I just wish I could give every "Chandler" a basement of there own, even if you already have one, you will have 2 :) Merry Christmas to All..... :) Oh, ChandlerWicks, you automatically get 2 ...lol :)

• 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Your spot sounds perfect for you - wish I had a basement too. I'm sure you will love setting it up to be just how you want it.

I've just moved my pouring area outside due to my not being able to tolerate the strong fragrances inside - so I've now got two work areas. One inside to do the preparations and to store all the goods and the other for the fun part of creating. Luckily the outside area is covered and providing the weather permits and it's not a heatwave, I love being outside with the cat, dog, birds, lizards etc.

• 1 month later...