Where to find these boxes?

Are the boxes just plain boxes with cardstock dividers? You could put together your own fairly simply I'd think. Find a box with the basic dimensions for your product, then use heavy, heavy cardstock to create the custom dividers.

I found the web site of the product where the pic came from. It looks like that is what they do. (especially in this photo: post-12349-139458487832_thumb.jpg)

BTW - that site has some gorgeous products! I just lost the rest of my lunch break window shopping.

That is a little more time consuming than I think I want. I know they are out there but everything I try searching under it gives me boxed with candles not empty boxes. :( Or any suggestions what I should search for ROTFL This is trying my patience I'm coming up with zilch.

Edited by ladysj

I tried searching for you too. This isn't the same box (so do't get too excited!), but the best I could come up with...

http://www.alibaba.com/product-gs/360905554/4_Compartment_cardboard_gift_box.html

I searched for "cardboard gift box with compartments".

Thought I'd put the link in, in case it triggers something in your mind & gives you a couple more search ideas.

Very frustrating!

Good Luck =)