Found these on Etsy. How stinkin cute!!!

clueless

Look at how cute these soaps are!! I have been browsing around on Etsy looking at candles and soaps, bath bombs and lathers! All things that smell good lol. And stumbled across these. These are soaps!! I wonder how in the world she did this? I never understood all the details and colors one can give to soap and candles...it really does amaze me!

I just wanted to share. whoever made these did an awesome job!!!

post-14009-139458486932_thumb.jpg

They are cute. Great for kids because then they'd have a cute little rubber toy to play in the bathtub with!

Oh now I feel like an idiot lol!! I thought the whole thing was soap...LOL

Oh well they are still so super duper cute! I just had to share

I'll let you know when I'm done making Pirate finger puppet soaps today. First I have to finish making shark soaps, frog soaps, duck soaps, and reindeer soaps. Oh yeah, I have to finish up the Fish in a Bag soaps today too. Then I need to find time to finish DS halloween costume.....Crap, I forgot I still need to make soap frosting for the soap cupcakes too.

I'll let you know when I'm done making Pirate finger puppet soaps today. First I have to finish making shark soaps, frog soaps, duck soaps, and reindeer soaps. Oh yeah, I have to finish up the Fish in a Bag soaps today too. Then I need to find time to finish DS halloween costume.....Crap, I forgot I still need to make soap frosting for the soap cupcakes too.

OK that is a super great selection of character soap ! I bet lures the little ones to a craft table, with grandmoms in tow.LOL. I only do cp soap, but I do have some m&p and 12 fish in a bag setups so I will do them today. I've never done them. Do you scent yours?

Good luck getting all that done!

I scent the fish in a bag with Peak's Ocean. I scent all the other novelty soaps with something fruity that will appeal to boys and girls. This year its Winter Candy Apple, last year was Fruit Slices the year before was Monkey Farts. Don't forget Vanilla stabilizer if needed.

I don't know if I can make any more today. I'm out of clear soap (didn't realize that, I thought my 25lb box was clear and it's white..grrr) and the element broke in my impulse sealer. I don't want soaps sitting around without shrink wrap. I have to call around today and see if I can find a repair kit. I'll get the cupcakes frosted and bagged and maybe I'll work on tarts instead.

I am looking forward to seeing your pictures. Please , if you can, include a wrapped photo, I'm not familiar with an impulse sealer and how packaging looks with one, especially with toys sticking out of them.

I realized the mp I have is green tea, not clear. I am ordering some clear...other wise it will look like the fish are from a swamp.

I don't have time to order the plastic figures from oriental trading for this weekends show, does anyone know if Michaels has something similar?

Edited by chrisinpa

• 3 weeks later...

I am thinking of getting the little monsters to make soap for my kiddo. I prefer CP soaps, so do you guys think it will be okay to stick them in CP soap? Would the heat of CP soap melt the plastic monsters?

Edited by Francis