The Candle Source FO prices are great, how is the quality?

AlwaysWondering

1 hour ago, glasllyn said:

I ordered these a few days ago:

• Cinnamon Stix 
  • Coffee Caramel Cream
  • Creme Brulee
  • Fresh Strawberries
  • Patchouli 
  • Pink Sugar
  • Candy Corn
  • Oatmeal, Milk & Honey

Let me know if I'm missing anything crucial!

Sounds like a great order to me ! The Caramel Coffee Cream is delish and an excellent thrower. Candy corn is nice too, haven't ordered it in years but I recall liking it :)

Another EXCELLENT one I forgot about is Blueberry Cheesecake, omgggg it is outstanding ! Their Pink Sugar is spot on, so is their Love Spell.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, WaxingPoetic said:

Sounds like a great order to me ! The Caramel Coffee Cream is delish and an excellent thrower. Candy corn is nice too, haven't ordered it in years but I recall liking it :)

Another EXCELLENT one I forgot about is Blueberry Cheesecake, omgggg it is outstanding ! Their Pink Sugar is spot on, so is their Love Spell.

Yay! I love Pink Sugar.  Can't wait!

• Like 1

5 hours ago, glasllyn said:

I ordered these a few days ago:

• Cinnamon Stix 
  • Coffee Caramel Cream
  • Creme Brulee
  • Fresh Strawberries
  • Patchouli 
  • Pink Sugar
  • Candy Corn
  • Oatmeal, Milk & Honey

Let me know if I'm missing anything crucial!

There are a lot of good ones from here.    Only a couple that I haven't liked.  You will love everything you got except Patchouli.  If you are a Patch lover you probably won't like this one.  I'm so into Patch EO that's it's hard for me, maybe I'm too critical.  I also liked but didn't sell the Candy Corn.  The rest are good and throw great for me.

These are the scents I still carry from her, minus the Patchouli which I gave away and Starfruit & mango was discontinued.

Guess it won't let me paste it!

Edited by kandlekrazy
  • Like 1

46 minutes ago, glasllyn said:

Noooooo! I love Patchouli! What's wrong with it?

Also, I don't have a patch FO, I only have tons of EO. Where do you buy your FO???

I think my Patch is from Peak, but I use mostly EO even in candles & melts.   You may like it, I'm probably too picky when it comes to that scent.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, kandlekrazy said:

I think my Patch is from Peak, but I use mostly EO even in candles & melts.   You may like it, I'm probably too picky when it comes to that scent.

No such thing. Can you tell me more about use in wax? I need a new one because my Ecosoya has been discontinued, and EOs can be tricky. Patch is really the one I care about in that regard. I would so much appreciate your thoughts on this.

1 minute ago, glasllyn said:

No such thing. Can you tell me more about use in wax? I need a new one because my Ecosoya has been discontinued, and EOs can be tricky. Patch is really the one I care about in that regard. I would so much appreciate your thoughts on this.

Yes, I double checked, fo Patchouli I use now is from Peak.  You want to know what wax I use?  I use Nature wax C3.  I've worked with it for 15+ years now so I probably will never change unless they discontinue it.  I get it local and I hate the whole testing process.  Bad enough testing new scents.  If you want to pm me your email address I will send you that list of fo's I use from The Candle Source.  I have used her fo's for many years and they are some of my best sellers.  It may help you with your next order?

• Like 1

• 3 months later...
On 3/31/2017 at 11:45 AM, WaxingPoetic said:

Blueberry Cheesecake is my daughters favorite - I use the one from CS its pretty good, have you used that one ? Now Im wondering how it compares to the one from CS 

I have Blueberry Cobbler from Aztec and that ones pretty good too .

• Like 1

• 5 weeks later...
On 7/14/2017 at 8:41 PM, Moonstar said:

Blueberry Cheesecake is my daughters favorite - I use the one from CS its pretty good, have you used that one ? Now Im wondering how it compares to the one from CS 

I have Blueberry Cobbler from Aztec and that ones pretty good too .

No, I'm sorry, I haven't used that one ! 

• Like 1