CS Chocolate Biscotti & Cafe Mocha...

jnkthailand

Did I miss something or did these fragrances just disappear from CS offering without any notice? I went to reorder and BLAM A DAMA DING DONG there gone! Faster than David Blane could swipe a watch off an innocent bystander on the street! Help! I need some of both of these oils. Anybody have a suggestion from another supplier!

TIA...:confused:

They discontinued a few scents earlier this year. I think they did announce it. There was a thread here about all of the discontinued ones and they were in their clearance section for a while. If you do a search you should be able to find the thread. Maybe someone mentioned a good replacement. I remember that the chocolate biscotti was one of the discontinued scents but I don't remember them ever having a Cafe Mocha.

Did I miss something or did these fragrances just disappear from CS offering without any notice? I went to reorder and BLAM A DAMA DING DONG there gone! Faster than David Blane could swipe a watch off an innocent bystander on the street! Help! I need some of both of these oils. Anybody have a suggestion from another supplier!

TIA...:confused:

There are 2 listings on ebay right now for it. Of course, brand is unknown, but it may be worth a try?