Anyone ever heard of or used this company?

RWV

I purchased some scents from them a while ago, when I was making smelly jellies and corn cob sachets. I still have some scents to try in my 464 soy wax. Their scents worked great in the smelly jellies and corn cob sachets, though. HTH.

ETA: Oh, I have used the Chamomile Lavender in the soy. It's a very strong scent! Worked well, in my newbie to candles opinion. :smiley2:

Edited by Jillsthings

Looks like they have an actual website aside from their Ebay store -- venuscandles.com -- but I can't seem to get it to load. Not sure if it's my computer or their site?

It took a while, but it finally loaded. I think I've looked at that site before..

I purchased some scents from them a while ago, when I was making smelly jellies and corn cob sachets. I still have some scents to try in my 464 soy wax. Their scents worked great in the smelly jellies and corn cob sachets, though. HTH.

ETA: Oh, I have used the Chamomile Lavender in the soy. It's a very strong scent! Worked well, in my newbie to candles opinion. :smiley2:

Do you feel the price was worth it? ($3.25 for ½ oz) (can't tell how much 1 oz is...2 minutes and it's still loading to my cart..)

Do you feel the price was worth it? ($3.25 for ½ oz) (can't tell how much 1 oz is...2 minutes and it's still loading to my cart..)

When I've ordered, I've ordered in larger quantities. You can order 4 oz for $5.60 (free shipping) and break it down into two 2oz bottles of different scents. When I just what to try a couple FO's, it seems cheaper for me to order from them on Ebay than to order from any of the other suppliers websites. I don't know how most of their scents work in soy so far, but the Chamomile Lavender is really strong, and I just made Victorian Christmas last night, so I'll let you know in about a week! :-)

• 3 weeks later...

Chocolate Mint - Cured for 4 days so I put the melts into both melters in our store and all the employees think that it smells the same as Berts and also they thought it was stronger? It smells really close to me, close enough where customers won't complain and it's definitely the strongest one I've tested yet. I'm excited because the price is right as well!!

Chocolate Mint - Cured for 4 days so I put the melts into both melters in our store and all the employees think that it smells the same as Berts and also they thought it was stronger? It smells really close to me, close enough where customers won't complain and it's definitely the strongest one I've tested yet. I'm excited because the price is right as well!!

I got Chocolate Mint from them, too. It is really strong! My girls love it and want me to get a melter for in their room and make them some melts, lol. It was funny the other morning when I came down to my 10 yr old and 7 yr old having candles practically attached to their noses while they got ready for school. My husband, on the other hand, hates it, lol.