patchouli

moon01945

I attempted a column swirl with patchouli.

Of course the recipe that is always really too runny and takes forever to set up got thick on me. But I still have hope for this one. I can't wait to cut it.

I had 6 colors. For some reason you can't see any blue, green or purple on the top. I am hoping you can when cut!

post-11717-139458486097_thumb.jpg

hahaha thanks guys! they are grroooovy man....

They are perfect colors for patchouli!! I just hope they bubble well with all the color now. :)

I am really happy how they came out considering how thick the batter got on me while pouring and this was my first column swirl. I need more practice! i also did it in my big 25 bar mold. next time I am doing a smaller batch for a column swirl practice.

Oh man - I did not read well (I was distracted by the pretty colors!) and didn't see this was a column swirl attempt... :shocked2:

You are due even MORE KUDOS for how well this came out... :bow::bow::bow:

for me, thickening soap + column swirl = bad JuJu... Throw in some color morphs for extra pressure on my last nerve...*faint*

Glad you had fun & hope your next attempt works out even better (hard to imagine)!! :yay: