Fragrances for Children's Soaps...

MissMori

I just finished my Halloween soaps for the children in my 4 year old's preschool class. Next up is Christmas and then Valentine's Day.

I'm going to use silicone tree molds for the Christmas soaps. Any ideas for fragrance? I don't want to go with anything pine, cedar, juniper. These soaps are for 4 year olds, so something more fun, Christmasy, but for young children.

Also thinking ahead to Valentine's Day. Same thing, fragrance for young children. I'll be using heart shaped silicone molds. Was thinking a candy fragrance, but which?

Thanks for all the great suggestions... I knew y'all were the ones to ask.

Peppermint & Vanilla sounds so good. I don't have the tree molds yet and I'm thinking of switching to snow flakes so that I can do peppermint & vanilla. It's going to be cherry for the Valentine's hearts.

Be careful with peppermint FO. Test out the soap on yourself first as peppermint tends to be "tingly" especially in sensitive areas. I know I warn my customers about my peppermint soap especially when I see them buying it for a child to use. I tell them I don't recommend it for children.

Edited by Candybee

Oh that fruit loops would be a good one. There's a smarties fragrance out there somewhere. That might work for candy scented soaps.

Also, if you're looking for Xmas, there's a good candy cane that Rhonda at Moonworks carried. See if she still has it. I think she does.

And I lost my thought on the rest of that.

For Christmas scents Natures Garden has "Elf Sweat" and "Reindeer Poo" that I use for kids holiday soaps. They both go over very well for me. They have a whole category of children's scents too.

For my regular kids line I use watermelon, banana cream pie, cotton candy & apple.