My first show display!

SuzyK

I set up for my first show (well, with this biz anyway). It's a 9 day commission show. I don't have to be there the whole time.

The furniture is there already so I kind of make due with what there is. Not the kind of show I am used to but I've heard it's a really good one.

I'm going in tomorrow to add a bit more.

IMG_5952-3.jpg

IMG_5953-1.jpg

Edited by SuzyK

Thanks! It is really fun. The only thing is the furniture is all for sale so if someone wants those tables, I have to redo the whole booth. lol. But that makes it fun too. There's a really cool piece of furniture behind my tables and I'd love to have used that.

They do this show 3 times a year so I hope it's a good one.

Thanks! Tomorrow is the last day of the show. I haven't checked in for a couple of days. I'm not doing as well as I hoped but I think part of it is because I only have a couple of fall scents and that's what people seem to be looking for. My 2 fall scents sold out so I need to take more in today.

One good thing is that I had a lady from a gift shop contact me about having my product in her shop so that could turn out to be a really good thing. :)

I got them from foodservicedirect.com

Today was the last day. I didn't do as well as I hoped, but I really won't know for a week or so when I get my check. I think it was a little over $400. They have another one in November so hopefully I will have my Christmas scents ready then.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...