Seeking a dupe for Yan__ Candles' North Pole

HorseScentS

My daughter was sniffing candles at Yan__ yesterday, and she called me long distance to say she loves the North Pole fragrance, but I can't find it on Fragrance Oil Finder. It's a vanilla cream scent with mint. Does anyone know of a good dupe of it? Or do you mix your own?

She also loved something called "Land of Liberty," I think, and the clerk told her it was a fragrance called Lakeside Birch, and I found that one at the candlemakersstore website.

I think the Jack Frost is very similar- with the exception of the frost having pine in it making it not so sweet

But that also was a couple years ago when I went through about 4 tarts a day with them....until I learned to make my own! I do remember it being fairly weak also,

maybe the jack frost with more vanilla added would work- they have that oil at wsp, I just got the autumn lodge(one of my favorites) and vanilla oak from there so I cant say how good they are....expensive though- but the shipping is included in the price of the oil

Moonshine vanilla oak is my favorite, I love it!!!

Karen-

I know...that scent is amazing along with autumn lodge and dune grass- have you tried the wsp FO for this? I am curious if its good in wax and worth the $$ I got a 2 ounce sample here last week and need to get moving on pouring it!

OOB it smells dead on and so does the autumn lodge - I have been using LS version of lodge and it is good not as strong as I would like it to be in my wax (straight 464)

Who makes that? I love the name.

wsp- I got samples and poured them all last night in melts and tested them all today- it is amazing in a melt! cant wait to test a candle- it is very dead on to yankee- withches brew, autumn lodge, vanilla bean noel and sage and cinnamon are awesome also- there is alot of mixed reviews on this supplier- I almost passed but I havent been able to find these fragrances yankee retired anywhere else and the autumn lodge I have been using I have not been "in love" with.

I am impressed so far...they are expensive but the shipping is included- I will have to compare to other suppliers as far as price goes