Tyler's Monkey Farts

dcroome2005

Im posting really just plain jane's right now but this one and the one I'm gonna be testing later mean a lot to me. I had a very dear friend of mine that I had known since 2005 pass away 2/9/11 suddenly. Jamie and her son Tyler were my # 1 customer for Monkey Farts. They just got a kicked out of the name and loved the fragrance. So - in honor of her- I renamed it to Tyler's Monkey Farts. It was really tough pouring this one yesterday and had a few meltdowns but I came through it. Jamie also loved Hazelnut coffee and I am renaming that one Jamie's Java. So as much as these may look really plain and not really post quality as they may look boring-- these were poured with so much love and emotion.

SO I introduce you to Tyler's Monkey Farts

001.jpg

002-1.jpg

Plain jane or not, your story brought tears to my eyes. I love it when people use the simplest of forms to remember and honor a dear friend or family member. Thank you for sharing your story. I know she greatly appreciates your thoughtfulness as she looks down from above.

Ahhh Candy-- you hit it.. Remember on my other pillar post you asked about air bubbles?? That is what it is-- Fingernailing!!! I knew there was a word for it. LOL :) Im using Candlewic's CBL-141 Hope this helps!! I love this for votives/pillars.. There is prob something better out there , but it's what I am used to and I have used it since day one. My container wax is from there too and its CBL- 125