New FO for 2006

So much for the stupid lightbulb!! I have to go to a black tie debutante ball formal tonight & I absolutely hate dress up social crap. So, I asked if I would have fun tonight & the dumb bulb answered: I think you know the answer!!!! <grrr>

Susan.

I want a new Hawaiian type scent. Not the usual old coconut milk and pineapple. With scents like fresh grass, cucumber, lime, some type of flower, and a dab of coconut and/or pineapple. Something that makes you think of a luau and lays.
WYW seems to be fond of mixing up tropical scents. Check out their stuff at BCN.

I want a new Hawaiian type scent. Not the usual old coconut milk and pineapple. With scents like fresh grass, cucumber, lime, some type of flower, and a dab of coconut and/or pineapple. Something that makes you think of a luau and lays.

Try kapalua bay from JS. I am in lurv with it and it is so tropical, not what you described but very nice!

LMAO, that is funny. Grass, lime, flowers, coconut/pineapple don't make me think about lays, however if I use my imagination I think a cucumber would do it. hahahahahaha

I think you meant lei, the necklace made out of flowers in Hawaii. Just couldn't resist, sorry.

LMAO, that is funny. Grass, lime, flowers, coconut/pineapple don't make me think about lays, however if I use my imagination I think a cucumber would do it. hahahahahaha

I think you meant lei, the necklace made out of flowers in Hawaii. Just couldn't resist, sorry.

:shocked2::whip::laugh2:

PA I caught the humor as well!!:laugh2: Dawn it is all in fun, I just hope I can get some predictions! 9Iloved the 8 ball). Since I have few ideas what I DEF.will be pouring. But this is just my 2nd spring.

Yeah I know. I can take a joke. It was kind of a stupid question. :tiptoe:

Dawn