Opinions on Mountain Rose Herbs

Has anyone order from Mountain Rose Herbs? I have read lots of negative reviews on their customer service. I would like to purchase from them but a little leery after reading all those crazy reviews. I have read positive reviews as well but more negative ones. Any personal experiences from this company would be great!

I have only ordered from them for personal use, maybe half a dozen times, so no idea how the bulk orders are. My orders arrive promptly, carefully packaged and labeled and correct and no billing issues. All told, I've probably ordered about 20 different items.

Where did you read the reviews? I'm always interested in review sites. Or was it on here?

wow I can't believe some of those comments? I have ordered from them several times. I've always been satisfied with my orders. I always get and recommend their organic teas. I've gotten some of their resins and other things. I got some peppermint leaf recently that makes my whole hallway smell divine. I've called them with questions before and they were helpful.

I am a little leery of reviews by people I don't know or with whom I am not familiar. Some people are not reasonable, tell out-and-out lies and will gleefully trash a perfectly good business just because they can. Seems like some folks are professional complainers and trashers. When I want to know how a supplier performs, I make a few small orders from them. If they don't screw those up, I feel relatively secure in placing a larger order.

I generally do not read company reviews. I just rely on my experience and the overall consensus of boards like this. Most people here are rather vocal when they have been screwed over by a supplier. I trust their judgement for the most part- particulary if there are numerous reports of dissatisfaction. This is good enough for me. I always wonder if some people who are supposed customers, "review" a company to be hurtful to honest competition by posting negative comments.

• 4 months later...

I've so far am having a good experience with this company (I have only ordered personally not professionally). The product got to me pretty quickly and packaged nice. I have had no experience dealing with customer service yet, but I haven't had to contact them for anything yet. I know other people who regularly use mountain rose herbs (professionally) and so far nothing bad has been said.

Edited by sakuraserra