Searching for Sweet Tea

KarenOH

Have had a request for Sweet Tea.

My customer was given a Sweet Tea candle as a gift and now wants me to make them for her.

The description on the candle company website says...tea, citrus and honey.

I have checked my normal suppliers...KY, ME, JS, CS and NG...with no luck.

I can try to mix it myself..but am kind of hoping that's a last resort! LOL

Thanks!!

Thanks everyone!! I appreciate the help!!

Cedar_Lea...I'm very interested to hear what you think of NG's Iced Tea since they are one of my regular suppliers.

Looks like I need to check out DS, Lonestar and Elements!! Thanks again!!

Camay...I did see that! I thought it had to be a typo!! LOL It sounds exactly like what my customer is looking for too but no way would I ever pay that kind of money for an oil. In my opinion...that's crazy!!! :-)

Really? I hated AHRE Rooibas so much I hadn't even bothered looking into another. Thank you for this info!

I use and love Flickers Red Tea, but I don't think it smells anything like sweet iced tea. Different noses! And maybe we make different iced tea, too.

Red Tea description:

Fresh fruity floral with top notes of orange, lemon, lime, apple, raspberry red tea and leafy greens. The spicy floral heart notes are blends of rose, jasmine, muguet and neroli with a base of pine, musk and vanilla

Too bad it is on clearance. It's one of my all-time faves.

LS is the one I currently use--it has sweet notes, but I don't detect much, if any, citrus. There are some underlying floral notes but they're not overpowering in any way--just a nice balanced fragrance.

I heard Lone Start has a good Ice Tea.

Barb

The tea I ordered from NG is Boston Tea Party & it's not quite what you're looking for. I'm really happy with it. It's like a black tea with honey and lemon. No floral notes & sweet and citrus, but not really like iced tea is.

Thanks for all the replies and great suggestions!!

Miami-Erie has just added a line of tea's so I am going to try a couple of their blends..if they aren't what she is looking for then I'll try Lonestar and Nature's Garden!!!

Thanks again and everyone have a wonderful weekend!!

Karen