Help: Need a great label

I am having the hardest time finding a label company that looks professional and unique but doesn't cost and arm and leg. I bought some "clear" labels and they came out frosted??!! I stupidly waited until the last moment to buy them and then I did not have time to find something else. I am wanting a clear label to go on my jars that I can print from my own printer at home. Maybe I am looking in the wrong places. Anyone know of a good brand or company? Thanks!:confused:

I know exactly what you mean. I think labels, at least when doing them yourself...are the bane of evil. I spend more

time cussing, swearing while doing them...that I get frustrated and walk away. And I don't really sell other than to family

friends right now....can't imagine doing FULL time.

I use onlinelabels # OL750CK Clear Gloss Injet Label. They sent me the matte ones (CJ) with my last shipment. They were still ok; but not exactly the look I wanted. They sent me replacements right away. Great customer service. I have a simple Cannon Pixma printer and print on high quality setting to get a professional look. Colors didn't print out what shade I really want them; but everyone says they love them, so it'll work for now.

You nailed, it! The bane of my existence is labeling. I so want a label fairy...

I know exactly what you mean. I think labels, at least when doing them yourself...are the bane of evil. I spend more

time cussing, swearing while doing them...that I get frustrated and walk away. And I don't really sell other than to family

friends right now....can't imagine doing FULL time.

Thanks everybody, I believe the survey says "online labels". I will give them a try. I don't know how many times I have called my printer names that sound nothing like printer!! HEEHEE. I have printed things that look nothing like what I thought I was printing or the best is when you print and it is not in the area of where I put it on the sheet. Love that one!!. So frustrating. Hopefully I have found relief.