Storing your pigments, powdered colorants etc

TexasBrat

I still have my Pop Colors in the plastic bags they came in but was thinking of putting them in plastic containers. It is so messy getting them out of the bags but am worried I might make a bigger mess putting them in containers.

What do you all do with your pigments once you get them?

it is really messy to move them, so i leave them in bags. I tried moving the pigments over to little clear plastic containers like these http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B002DPINS6/ref=pd_lpo_k2_dp_sr_3?pf_rd_p=486539851&pf_rd_s=lpo-top-stripe-1&pf_rd_t=201&pf_rd_i=B000RB3XOM&pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_r=1JXXPV1NNKHSNB8QWBTN (they were a bit bigger, and held roughly the whole ounce) but opening the jar is messy! There was alot of (*#$(#*$#& <--- coming out of my mouth. In the end I just moved everything back into bags and called it good lol

it is really messy to move them, so i leave them in bags. I tried moving the pigments over to little clear plastic containers like these http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B002DPINS6/ref=pd_lpo_k2_dp_sr_3?pf_rd_p=486539851&pf_rd_s=lpo-top-stripe-1&pf_rd_t=201&pf_rd_i=B000RB3XOM&pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_r=1JXXPV1NNKHSNB8QWBTN (they were a bit bigger, and held roughly the whole ounce) but opening the jar is messy! There was alot of (*#$(#*$#& <--- coming out of my mouth. In the end I just moved everything back into bags and called it good lol

I was thinking about having Jeff punch small precise holes in the ellipsos that would let my pipette in, and reseal with HD tape ( kinda like commercial mineral makeup comes; there is a "pin" that allows only so much powder up. I don't have the pin, but a small hole would keep the pretties manageable?