Warm Vanilla Oak?

ksranch

Some of this was included in a bunch of stuff I bought from someone going out of business, the bottle doesn't have a company name on it. I tried some one night on a whim, and WOW, I love it - and my 'tester' wants a bunch of them! And now I can't find it! Anyone know of a supplier that has this?

I think Moonworks has this too? If not available right now, email her & see if she's going to do a pre-buy soon.

[ETA] Sorry! The Moonworks fo is Earthen Oak, iirc the description is similar though.

Edited by mzpickles

Millcreeks warm vanilla oak is very similar if not identical to AH's french vanilla & oak. I've tried both & both are great.

Good to know. It's on my list for my next order at Millcreek. Also want to try the mineral springs.

Thanks everyone, I'll order a couple samples and see which is the closest. Turns out there was a company name on the bottle - The Jar Store - but when I go there I only find jars - perhaps they used to carry scents and stopped?:sad2:

I have vanilla oak from WSP and It is one of my favs! However it is $35.12 per LB!!! I have been looking for a replacement, the AH/RE one is good, but different, same for Miame-Erie one! I may try Millcreek next. WSP says it is a Yankee type scent? I love it, I love it, I love it!!

Did I mention I love the WSP vanilla oak!!!