Craft Show Pricing

I'm in the process of making stock for a couple craft shows that I booked in July and I have decided to use hang tags for my candles and round labels for my MP soaps.

post-12619-139458481862_thumb.jpg

My question is do you use signs on your tables for the items or do you price every item individually with round white stickers?

TIA

post-12619-139458481845_thumb.jpg

I love the look of hang tags, they are so cute! If you did pricing on the back of the hang tags, it may look nice. Like, where the info is...?

Candybee- curious to see if you have done pricing on your products previously? I considered it, but did not like the way it looked on my products... I think they look better for gift giving without a price.

Candybee- curious to see if you have done pricing on your products previously? I considered it, but did not like the way it looked on my products... I think they look better for gift giving without a price.

I've done it before but don't like the look of it either. The only time I put a price tag on a product is if I leave product for a show I won't be attending. I do a show around Christmas time that I leave my table and product set up. The ladies that run the show collect the money from the customers so you need to have your price tags in place.

Other rare times I use price tags may be on one of a kind type items, eg.; gift baskets, one of a kind containers, packages, etc.

I do both. I have table signs for the candles, but I also put a price on each. Small things like air fresheners just have a sign on the rack. I found that most people look at the product, not the table signs, for the price.

I price by signs on my tables and shelves...many people buy products for gifts and it saves them the headache of pulling off stickers and me the time and cost of making them... In today's shopping world most people look for the price on the shelf, like at grocery stores... The only time I place a price on my product is when I do consignment for Winter holiday boutiques, then I'm required to have price and my vendor number on a tag.