Scent for Men

annie123

BnL Cucumber Melon has been my most popular scent for men for years. I never considered it a scent men would like until an ex boss would buy it and buy it and buy it. And he would send all his men friends to buy it. That made me pay attention, and sure enough, men love it more than women do.

Guest PassionSunKiss

Today I just got in a delivery from NG with a few men's fragrances and they smell sooo good! Curve for Men Type, Aqua Di Gio Type, and Extremely Sexy Type... all have a nice slightly sweet, sexy smell...doesn't smell like something an old guy would wear either!

Today I just got in a delivery from NG with a few men's fragrances and they smell sooo good! Curve for Men Type, Aqua Di Gio Type, and Extremely Sexy Type... all have a nice slightly sweet, sexy smell...doesn't smell like something an old guy would wear either!

Were you expecting them to?

• 3 weeks later...

I haven't met a customer yet who hasn't liked Very Sexy for Men. I've recently added Caribbean Teakwood & I've gotten a good response to that too. Everyone who has smelled it really seems to like it. Also I just got in Acorn and Black Oak, but haven't tried it out yet.

Men love Love Spell, I just do not tell them it is a VS scent!

They certainly do. I hadn't really thought about it since I market it toward women ages about 14 through 25 or 30. But all men who smell it comment that they like it. I don't think I've ever seen a man put it back on the shelf without commenting.

They don't buy it all that much unless the lady they're with wants it, but that could be because it's labeled as a VS type and is on my VS dupe shelf. Maybe I should rename a few and move them, just to see what happens.