Man Cans

True but he is not doing anything the rest of us are not already doing. I have manly scents too.. I also make them in tin cans but mine are rusty. I guess because of his age. Kuddos to him! Wonder where he gets the fo's from? I have never seen a pizza or cigar scent.

NG has a pizza scent.. not sure about cigar scent though. I agree the youth is what gives him a boost above us other candler makers. Also, the charity end of it is big for marketing it as a feel good story. He has been in the news all over the world. He is fairly local here and a friend said they have been so busy they have had to get additional help. He admits he does not actually do the candle wax part due to safety issues.

He is actually donating the soup to a soup kitchen but keeping the money. I watched this video and the wicks are not in the middle...this just amazes me! Hey if he is smart enough to have such a great business at his age that he created imagine what he will do when he is older!

http://www.cnn.com/video/#/video/us/2011/03/15/oh.manly.candles.wcmh?iref=allsearch

Edited by southerngrace