Placing an order with Kentucky Candle, any must haves in soy??

coffeebean

Has anyone used KY's pumpkin pie? I dont recall reading much about it on the boards. I have a sample of it en route (along with the apple, jack & peel) but was just curious if anyone has tried it in tarts?

I recommend KY's Sugar Corn Pudding, Zucchini Bread, Vanilla Butter Fudge & Country Gift shop. Those are all great!!!

Has anyone used KY's pumpkin pie? I dont recall reading much about it on the boards. I have a sample of it en route (along with the apple, jack & peel) but was just curious if anyone has tried it in tarts?

I recommend KY's Sugar Corn Pudding, Zucchini Bread, Vanilla Butter Fudge & Country Gift shop. Those are all great!!!

JMO but I did not like Vickey's pumpkin pie...too much spice for me. I wanted to like it...lol...since I use quite a lot of her fragrances. My favorite pumpkin pie was from Missy's who went OOB. I tested the pumpkin pie from JS and was using it...but I stopped ordering from them for reasons I won't go in to. Anyway...I ordered and tested from The Candlemaker's Store and found it was exactly like JS...and the old Missy's.

You might like KY's. The throw was excellent but I wanted more pumpkin than spice and to my nose I couldn't smell the pumpkin.

This has become my most frequented company for fragrance oils. Excellent, strong scents. I did use the Clarus 70 soy/30 paraffin from Tennessee Candle, now working at my own blend of 464/4630. Love KY's tart wax! I do not sell, just burn my own creations, and gift them to friends. Personal favorites: Pink Sugar Cookies, Key Lime Pie, Sage & Sweetgrass (like YC's Sage & Citrus, except richer!), Winter Breeze (a nice, fresh non-laundry scent), Sunrise Splash (strong! can use less oil!), Plumberry Spice, Homemade Apple Pie (great!), Cleopatra, Coconut Cream Pie (rich!), Mandarin Spice (very little spice, smooth and no fuel), Med Fig (Trapp Dup), Roasted Coffee (a great mixer!). Also have Snuggle Baby, VERY strong and true baby, and Home Interiors Mulberry, the only mulberry I can stand. Even though I am a small order customer, Vickey has personally called me to let me know of delays, and out of stock items. All in all, a true winner to order from!

My absolute favorite from KY is Creme Brulee.

also... Key Lime Pie

Hot Chocolate

Cucumber and Cantelope

Coconut Cream Pie

Gramm Cracker(excelent mixer)

Pinapple(use with CS coconut for an awesome Pina Colada)

Kentucky has some of my best throwing oils, I haven't tried anything yet that wasn't really strong in my tarts

Toasted Marshmallow is a must have I blend it with all kinds of stuff. I love it burning

Birthday Cake also a must have

Creme Brulee this is so much like starville Creme Brulee I can't tell the difference, its strong

Southern Vanilla smells alot like Peaks Vanilla Passion to me, its really nice

Sugar Cookie I really like the smell of this version but I also like peaks

summer breeze blow your nose hairs strong

Country Gift Shop another super strong one

Zuchinni Bread

Pink Sugar Cookie Very nice I usually do my own blend but this is worth getting I think

• 1 month later...

Well I received my order & I'm very thrilled with the zucchini bread, it was amazing!! Now in the last week that one has been my top seller. The apple jack & peel...awesome! I haven't poured the pink sugar cookie yet, let you know later on that one. Cool citrus basil, nice throw one of my customers favs. Thank you so much for all your great replies.

Don't like their Apple Jack & Peel! But I use MANY of Vickey's other scents..

Fresh Cut Roses

Gardenia

Pink Sugar Cookie

Vanilla Butter Fudge

Summer Breeze (Island Gain Dupe)

Downy Rose

Grandmother's Toddy

Hot Chocolate

Island Mango

Lemon Pound Cake

Orange Chiffon

Mulberry