Chestnuts and Brown Sugar

• 2 weeks later...

SliverOfWax, Thank you for the heads up regarding C&BS from JS. I ordered a bottle a couple weeks ago and I swore it just didn't smell the same as the one I had ordered last summer. I had a bit left and compared it to the new one - and it just seems different to me - IMO it just doesn't have the strong, yummy scent as the one I had - seems a bit weak. I had no clue that they had changed their formula - well I guess that explains it.

• 5 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Those of you raving about the C&BS from JS, how long since you've replenished your supply? There have been quite a few posts here about how the formula has changed and it's not the same.

Unfortunately, I found this to be true also. Thank goodness I saw these posts before pouring an entire batch from a recent C&BS order from JS. I poured a tester and it is definitely weaker than bottles from previous orders. So disappointing because this was a huge seller for me.

Unfortunately, I found this to be true also. Thank goodness I saw these posts before pouring an entire batch from a recent C&BS order from JS. I poured a tester and it is definitely weaker than bottles from previous orders. So disappointing because this was a huge seller for me.

That does suck especially since JS's price went up to almost $20.00 pp!!