Large Metal Silver Lids

They have them at Lone Star and Candle and Supplies unfortunately they don't tell me what size jars they fit dang it :laugh2:I know someone has to carry the lids that will fit my Dollar Tree Status jar which is approximately 3" in diameter and I thought I remembered someone saying it's the large metal lids. Just kind of grasping at straws here I guess.

In case you were wanting another lid choice the ones that CS has (the flat glass top lids) will fit the status jars from dollar tree. I had picked up a few of them at dollar tree and got 12 of those lids from CS when I was placing an order anyway. They fit perfectly. Now just to get some time to actually do something with them. I know you were asking about the silver lids, but, thought I'd throw that out there in case anyone else wondered about glass lids for the dollar tree jars.

Do anyone know if these will fit the Dollar Tree Status jars. I hate to have to pay almost $10 for shipping to order a sample lid. Or if anyone has one the could send me please. TIA

Yanno, if you send THEM the jar, they can probably try it out for ya! And I imagine you can ship the jar for less than $10!

Edited by CareBear

I think this is the jar and lid you're talking about. I have some I'll sell. Yes - they do fit the jar but not overly tight. I ordered them but like the look of the glass lid better. PM me if you're interested.

post-11507-139458478768_thumb.jpg

post-11507-139458478773_thumb.jpg

Edited by safetysue

I too use the flat glass lids on the 12 oz Status jars.

I got them from C&S and also CS. I think the ones from C&S are a little bit cheaper but the ones from CS fit just a tiny bit tighter.

• 10 months later...
I think this is the jar and lid you're talking about. I have some I'll sell. Yes - they do fit the jar but not overly tight. I ordered them but like the look of the glass lid better. PM me if you're interested.

:bump::bump::bump:

Okay, so all the Lone Star Candle Supply lids that fit the Libbey Status jar will also fit the Dollar Tree Status jar? :yay: I love the bronze lid. http://www.lonestarcandlesupply.com/products/candlecontainers_libbey-status-jar-12.25oz.html

Edited by HorsescentS

:bump::bump::bump:

Okay, so all the Lone Star Candle Supply lids that fit the Libbey Status jar will also fit the Dollar Tree Status jar? :yay: I love the bronze lid. http://www.lonestarcandlesupply.com/products/candlecontainers_libbey-status-jar-12.25oz.html

Almost... just the ones that are listed on the Status jar page. The flat, glass lid is super tight. The bronze is awesome.

If you go to the "flat metal lids" page, there is a silver one there that does NOT fit.... :( (even though it is also called "flat" "metal" "Large" ???) It's this one: Item #: Z7845

Edited by Beth

Almost... just the ones that are listed on the Status jar page. The flat, glass lid is super tight. The bronze is awesome.

If you go to the "flat metal lids" page, there is a silver one there that does NOT fit.... :( (even though it is also called "flat" "metal" "Large" ???) It's this one: Item #: Z7845

Thank you so much, Beth! I wouldn't have noticed the difference between the flat silver lid on the "Status Jar" page, and the flat silver lid on the "Flat Metal Lids" page, if you hadn't mentioned it.

On another old thread someone posted that they made the glass lids fit better by shaving off a bit of the plastic fitment so they wouldn't be too tight and stress the glass.

Here's a link to another old thread about lids for the Dollar Tree status jars: http://www.craftserver.com/forums/showthread.php?94308-Dollar-Tree-Status-Jar-Lids&highlight=dollar+tree+status+jar

Edited by HorsescentS