Apple Jack & Peel

Mango Papaya

Lavender Vanilla

Driftwood

Nag Champa

Oakmoss & Amber

Caribbean Teakwood

Citronella...for the patio candles

...just don't know which to pour first - probably the Oakmoss & Amber and the Caribbean teakwood and go from there :laugh2:

I just got mine too!

Peach

Cranberry Marmalade

Blueberry Cheesecake

Apples and Maple Bourbon

Pumpkin Souffle

Brandied Pear

Pecan Pie

Strawberry Shortcake

Chocolate Chip Cookie

Jamaica Me Crazy

I love most of them OOB....I poured a couple Strawberry Shortcake and they smell great! Don't know what to pour tomorrow.

I was trying to figure out what color to do Jamaica Me Crazy....any suggestions?

I just got a couple new since I waited until they sold out of a lot and I was going to hold out for tonight until I see you enablers are already pouring! I guess I'll go turn up a melter and pour Banana Nut Bread, Jamaica Me Crazy, Fresh Bread and Buttercream.

I just got a couple new since I waited until they sold out of a lot and I was going to hold out for tonight until I see you enablers are already pouring! I guess I'll go turn up a melter and pour Banana Nut Bread, Jamaica Me Crazy, Fresh Bread and Buttercream.

How does the Buttercream smell? I wanted to get that one and forgot :laugh2:

I was trying to figure out what color to do Jamaica Me Crazy....any suggestions?

I poured my Jamaica Me Crazy a pineapple color. Yellow with a tiny hint of brown. I couldn't think of another color but I like the idea of aqua.

Okay, I couldn't stand it and I put a strawberry buttercream tart in this morning. I did 75/25 Buttercream/Strawberry and love it. It overtook the whole downstairs of the house within about 15 min. I think the Buttercream is great as a mixer but there is the slightest note of cardboard in it that comes out when you use the BC on its own. Now I want to mix everything with it-lol.

Oakmoss & Amber: it's a keeper :grin2:

poured in 4630 last nite, lit it about 20 min ago and the scent has already filled the room. I took a chance an ordered a 4 oz bottle and yes, I'll be needing more very soon.....now on with the wick testing.

Can't wait for my order to get here...patiently waiting. Will be here monday. I ordered a large bottle of Jamacian me crazy...glad I did..and more Oakmoss and amber....love this scent. I can't wait to put the oakmoss in some CP for my DH.

Thanks for posting Pam...I too found this scent to be really nice. Haven't poured yet. Hope to this next week (seems like I say that every week) If I pour by itself with 4630, I think we'll begin testing with LX...if we do a blend of 4630 and 464, I think (don't have my note right now), we decided to start testing with CD. You'll have to let us know how O&A is burning in your 4630

I love the Oakmoss & Amber, throws great in GG palm. I made soy tarts with the Jamaica Me Crazy and it smells like Sex on the Beach with coconut added. The HT with the Jamaica did not last long in the tart (8 hours) before it started to fade with a 4 day cure. Letting it cure longer and will test again.

Cheers,

Steve

Steve, did you pick up any of the Caribbean Teakwood? If so, have you tried it in your tarts yet? I love this scent and used one ounce in all my tart warmers and another soaking incense. Going to use the third for candles. Probably will just have to order a larger bottle.

For my free sample I grabbed Mediterranean Fig. Really liking that OOB as well. Now I'm torn, use it in wax or M&P. :cheesy2:

I put the Car. Teakwood in tarts 2 days ago, waiting for them to cure. Smells pretty good in wax, just a tad light (at 8%), but that may change after it cures. I've been using the Med Fig for many months now and it is fairly popular in GG palm containers. Throws well. Oh, finally broke down and got their Fresh Coffee, very true scent, and VERY strong at 8% in soy tarts. Definately have to back the percentage down next time. Had a closed clamshell in my car for about 10 minutes this morning and it filled the car, even closed, LOL.

Cheers,

Steve

For my free sample I grabbed Mediterranean Fig. Really liking that OOB as well. Now I'm torn, use it in wax or M&P. :cheesy2:

You can do both with 1 oz..make a small candle and a 4-oz bar of M&P only takes a few drops..

I got a boatlad of scents during their sale.. Poured the Jamaican Me Crazy in orange color.. Blue Spruce smells good for a winter smell.. LOVE oakmoss and amber as well as Car Teakwood.. I will tell you that I continuously burn the blueberry cheesecake in my home.. It is a great smell

Thanks for posting Pam...I too found this scent to be really nice. Haven't poured yet. Hope to this next week (seems like I say that every week) If I pour by itself with 4630, I think we'll begin testing with LX...if we do a blend of 4630 and 464, I think (don't have my note right now), we decided to start testing with CD. You'll have to let us know how O&A is burning in your 4630

Update:

O&A - burned all day and it does have a nice throw. Poured in 3" container w/Eco 4..might wick up to Eco 6 because there is a little more hangup than I like but the jar has a bit of a curve and does take some time to catch up..will burn another day to see how it does.

Driftwood: This is a soft scent - not an in-your-face throw but it has scented the bathroom nicely. Poured in a 2 1/2" 6oz bulb type JJ, Eco 2, 4630.

Car Teakwood: Made a 1274 pillar with this one. This FO has a little more cedar scent than I was hoping for but I do like cedar so it's not really a problem. Cold throw is really good but I just lite it so don't know yet how the HT will be or how the other scents will come thru.

Citronella: made several of these for the patio - what can I say -- citronella is citronella !!! Will ask the mesquitos for their opinion of the HT later tonite.:smiley2: