Soap Boxes

Lynda3811

Many of you have asked how I do my boxes. Attached is the way they look before I cut them out and put together. Sometimes I glue or if I am in a hurry I will use double stick tape.

I draw the template out first in a Paint program, then do the design work.

Hope this explains it better.

Many of you have asked how I do my boxes. Attached is the way they look before I cut them out and put together. Sometimes I glue or if I am in a hurry I will use double stick tape.

I draw the template out first in a Paint program, then do the design work.

Hope this explains it better.

Lynda, they are so cute! How 'bout you just make them for us since you're so good at it?

e

Guest EMercier

Those are neat, I'm wondering if you could find a template somewhere online to make your own. I plan on making soap for real. I only did it for my aromatherapy baskets.

These are wonderful, I played around in my print shop program and was able to come up with the pattern. I just used square boxes and measured how how wide/tall I wanted the box. What's great is you can add the scent, your company info, picutre on front or wrap all the way around....Plus ingredients. You know you could make a complete box if you wanted, probably cheaper then buying them. The best part is they can be designed to fit you.

Thanks for sharing, I am in love with this idea for soaps. I have been so lost wondering which way I wanted to package them :)

Well, I dunno? Looks like the post was edited so my guess is she took the picture off. You might give her a PM...That is weird, maybe she changed her mind about showing it. I hope I didn't offend her because I was able to make my own. I was under the impression she was sharing how to do it!!!