What's in your soap pot this weekend?

LovelyLathers

Today I did a Bastile, Jasmine, Nag Champa, and Patchouli/Chocolate. I have a ton of 1 ozers and made some blends with them. 2 are going into the trash unless they change in a day or 2 and 4 are keepers for limited edition soaps. Played around with some massage bars, good thing I can melt and remelt these, lol. Tomorrow it's some stain sticks, restock on Pine Tar (I hate this one) and a peppermint eo foot soap, and need to make some dreaded lip balms. Sunday heavens knows, I am hoping someone posts a few ideas to try.

I am planning to make some unscented soap for hunters; a coffee soap for hands with lingering odors and a new fragranced castile for me & my testers. Only problem is deciding which FO I want to use for the last one - I got my CS samples last Thursday and I wanna make 'em ALL!!! :drool:

I also need to make some candles for a wholesale account and for my customers who are bugging the crap out of me for more, more, more...

Of course this is AFTER I clean my goldfish pond... :undecided

swimming....where is the weather good enough for a swim..:)

if it was warm enough i could go swimming, with all the rain we have had..

i have no soap pot going on this weekend..

No the weather here is frigid, snow 6 feet high, it was at an indoor civic center, it was a blast..

My weekend is slightly different from everyone elses. a few days later...

I made my first batch of liquid soap and with all that cooking and stiring and pot watching, that was enough soap for me this weekend. I should have been doing cp batches in between stiring but I cleaned in between.

I mixed some f/o and e/o's for DH's hunter's soap. I also made some body sprays that we ran low on. I might do some lady's shaving soap tomorrow (I already did some Wasabi and the other half of that batch was Amber and Patchouli a couple of weeks ago). And I have a couple of blends that I put together last week, Dude, Rapture, Renaissance and Italian Gold. I might soap one of those.

We were supposed to work on the soap house, but DH finally admitted defeat with the sheetrock mudding (2 sprained fingers and wrist problems) he's supposed to try and get someone who knows what they are doing in, thank God! Next up floors and cabinets! Although, I might have to paint after the texture is finally on the walls and dried. The next 2 weekends after that, DH is out of town, so we can't work on the house anyway. Soap weekends are back! Yeah.

Woohoo.. I can finally post to one of these!!!:yay:

After working 14+hours yesterday, I needed some relaxation. I made Tootsie Tingle Foot Cream. No matter HOW many I make, it is ALWAYS out of stock!

I also made some wax "paw" prints for a friend of mine and a shampoo bar for a friend at work.

Now it's dishes and laundry.

AND I just ordered some lye to ATTEMPT to make liquid soap.:rolleyes2

Woohoo.. I can finally post to one of these!!!:yay:

After working 14+hours yesterday, I needed some relaxation. I made Tootsie Tingle Foot Cream. No matter HOW many I make, it is ALWAYS out of stock!

I also made some wax "paw" prints for a friend of mine and a shampoo bar for a friend at work.

Now it's dishes and laundry.

AND I just ordered some lye to ATTEMPT to make liquid soap.:rolleyes2

The Tootsie Cream sounds interesting! Made with Peppermint EO or mentholated crystals? Every time I tried Liquid soap I hated it and was a big failure. Glad you got to make some things but where did you get the energy after working 14+ hour shift?

This weekend I made a few restocks and a great delicate blend of some left over FO's. A combo of Snow Queen, Amazing Grace, Bamboo and green tea, I really was surprised at how delicate and feminine it came out. But best was, after tons of fine tuning I got to use a soap cutter my Sweetie made for just like the "Tank" OMG it is great. I also put the finishing touches on 4 Raggedy Anne and Andy's I was making.

Edited by LovelyLathers
spelling