Looking for a great Pink Grapefruit scent.

lsbennis

Man if ever there was an EO with the right price on it, it's grapefruit ... I know you're looking for an FO, but this EO is very, very affordable.

Shame SS closed down, because she had a pretty good one (at least for soap). There are a lot of places to pick from with Brambleberry, The Sage, WSP (but seems I heard this one is fuelly), ICS, Aquarius Aromatherapy and soap (but I know nothing of them), Taylored Concepts, Wellington ... about all I might put out there for you.

@Candybee....thats right, I forgot about Sea Island Grapefruit, I even have a sample of it in my closet full of samples...lol :smiley2:

@Scented...I was thinking about using an EO but it is going to be for a candle and I have never really had any luck using EO's in candles, but might be a good idea for soap especially if its affordable. :smiley2:

I have a pound of "Pink Type" from Lonestar. I thought I was buying pink sugar. Dunno what "Pink Type" is supposed to represent but this smells OOB exactly like pink grapefruit.

I'll use some of it, but if you want I can part with an ounce or two.

I use to get a Pink Grape Fruit & Sugar Cane scent from DS but they disco'd it awhile ago. Does anyone know of a great Pink Grapefruit scent out there in FO world?

Thanks for any suggestions :smiley2:

Today I was in the candle aisle of a discount store, & a lady in her 60s, (who refuses to burn anything but a soy candle, said she & her daughter had fallen in love with Pink Grapefruit scented candles but couldn't find them anywhere. That must be an awesome scent!