Any CS rants or raves as we are ordering the Sample Sale?

Spill the beans mnhoneybear! How many did you order????

I might place another order today. I love that beach linen.

:embarasse

I'm embarrassed to admit how out of control I am. lol

Okay, okay...I ordered 72. :shocked2: But...in my defense, I ordered three each of the new ones so that I could test in different applications and three each in the Vanilla Lace & WVS due to a "blends" thread that I saw, AND more importantly, my birthday is coming up so it was kinda an early birthday present to myself. :wink2:

Hey, there are a lot worse things I could be addicted to, aren't there? lol

Oooh! Can't wait to get the Beach Linen! Heck, can't wait to sniff each and every one of them! :yay:

Edited by nmhoneybear

i am in the same boat...but i keep telling myself, that this addiction

is at least legal..and it makes me happy..

mine will be here Thur..

i bought testers of the new ones..and big bottles of some i had already tested and liked...day spa...driftwood, grapefruit mangosteen..

edited to say..i also bought some testers that were newer, but had not bought yet..

Edited by 8-GRAN-ONES

Lol..I have filled the order out three times and went to pay and deleted. I have so many fragrances I am out of room. I just need to hold out a few more hrs ..then the sale is over!

Just distract yourself for a few more hours. I know you can do it. Good luck, girl! lol

My CS sample order arrived today! 33 samples.

OOB, I plan to test all but 4 - those are great odds. The 4 I'm not thrilled with only because of the OOB scent are:

Basil and Herb - strong but not sure I would want my house to smell like this

Meadow - smell some floral but also a bit of compost pile of cut grass, not fresh cut grass. I suppose if you really like earthy.....

Sage and Pomegranate - just not sure, a bit musty or perfumy or both. Maybe just not my personal preference

Golden Rose - I also bought a sample of the regular Rose and like it better. Golden Rose has some other floral notes, too. I get more of tea rose than regular rose in the Golden. Not thrilled with their regular Rose either but will take it to the test phase.

I hated Sage and Pomegranate at first especially OOB..but finally put it in some wax and OMG it's one of my favorites. It may be worth a second look sometime.

I agree with Monvi33, Sage & Pom is very nice in CP soap, lotion, solid shampoo and conditioner. I have not tried it in candles yet, but it is much better in products than OOB IMO.

As for a good rose, I have fallen in love with Peaks Rose Bouquet and don't want to look elsewhere - it's that good IMO.

My CS order just came in tonight. OOB reviews:

Driftwood...I like..may not be exactly what I wanted (am looking for a super salty ocean/Driftwood but we will see what it's like in wax

Plumeria...I could kick myself for not trying before....beautiful...I only ordered because a friend requested it, thank goodness she did.

Jamacian Me Crazy...yummy smells like malibu rum..I'm gonna put this in everything!

Mulberry....good, strong

Plumberry....Love..very sugared plums...will be great this holiday.

White Tea and Berries...good sort of light we will see

That's all the new ones I ordered.. can't wait to test them all.

My CS order just came in tonight. OOB reviews:

Driftwood...I like..may not be exactly what I wanted (am looking for a super salty ocean/Driftwood but we will see what it's like in wax

Not a salty ocean scent.

If you're looking for a salty scent, Ocean Mist from NG is good. As far as the scents you received, White Tea & Berries and Plumberry both did well this past Xmas, and threw very well in GG Palm.

Cheers,

Steve

if you are after a straight salty sea air scent, try keystone candle's. it is just that-salty sea air! love it straight and mixed with other scents too. ICS has a salty sea air too, but keystones is much stronger and "saltier" imo.

kris