Which f/o from CS smells like Downy April Fresh?

Dana

NG has one too.. Actually they have 2 April Fresh, and Country Clothesline. I haven't tried April Fresh yet, but the country clothesline has a I don't know, bitter, scent to it? I made a linen spray out of it and it smelled like Downy, but in aroma beads it didn't... can't really explain it

I don't think CS has one the smells like Downy..... Peak's has a really good one, though.

I second Peak's...awesome throw..and perfect dupe. They have fantastic Customer Service and fast shipping like CS (in my experience)

Lonestar's Clean Cotton is nice and strong too. I have not tried their downy scent yet. They are local for me.

HTH

I have used NG's but was placing an order with CS so wanted to order everthing from one place. Looks like I may have to find a new supplier (for now) for this one. I always stayed away from Peaks thinking shipping would be to high for Ohio. I'll just have to check it out!

Thank you Going2Adopt! I was reading all the posts and thought to myself....I thought Yankee's Clean Cotton smelled like Downy and if CS's smells like Yankee's.....well then, BINGO! I will order that one then. Luckily I was dragging my feet about placing an order. Not only did I find a replacement (for now), but I get to take advantage of the 99 cent sale!:yay:

Edited by Dana

Which one from NG did you use? I want to try the april fresh and see how different it is from the Country Clothesline. Don't you wish 1 supplier would have everything we want? LOL

I have used the Country Clothesline. It's ok, but Berts is (was) better.

I love Downy so much I used to mix some with water in a spray bottle and use it as a linen spray. That was before I learned all this stuff and preservatives. I can't imagine all the nasties I was spraying around my house! YUK! lol