Junk Molds

hawaiiansun

I purchased the duck pond molds from Go Planet and they were horrible. Over a week and it wouldn't unmold. I finally went back to ziplock small containers, and lo and behold, one day and the soaps unmolded. Ducks look great and solid as can be.

Cheap is better....

Never got any molds from them. Sorry to hear about them being so bad.

I never understood the attraction to duckie soaps. Are they big sellers? My experience with kids soaps is they just didn't sell very well for me so I quit making them. Used to make cute dinasaurs and animal shapes to sell. Ended up having to melt them down and redo them into something else.

Never got any molds from them. Sorry to hear about them being so bad.

I never understood the attraction to duckie soaps. Are they big sellers? My experience with kids soaps is they just didn't sell very well for me so I quit making them. Used to make cute dinasaurs and animal shapes to sell. Ended up having to melt them down and redo them into something else.

I make them for baby parties for friends or families as for gifts and tables, keds seem to like them.... Never sold one.