Peak's patchouli patchouli

LeahRB

Well, it is the closest thing to patchouli I have found without it being the actual EO. I use it for incense but I have people who want patchouli candles and I tried it in palm and it did not seem to have much of a hot throw. Maybe I needed to let it cure longer than 1 week.

i was lead to moonwork's patch by members here and to me it is the best without being the EO i have ever smelled. have used it in body oil, M & P and tarts/melts. tried it in 8 oz. square mason and have not got the wick down yet, but it smells great. however, i think she is out of it at the moment.

guess this didn't help much then.

sorry-kris

I got a sample of Candle Cocoon's and liked it OOB, but have not tested it yet. Maybe I'll pour a tester this weekend.

Let us know how that works. I would be interested in hearing that. Thanks!

Thanks guys!.. Well besides Moonworks, I would love to hear any other recommendations.

Lebermuth.

The Peak's patch needs a bump of patch eo IMO.

Tri-State used to have a good, rich patch, but I haven't used it for awhile. I went to Moonworks and enjoy it. I've heard Lonestar has a good patch, but nothing beats the eo except maybe sitting in a grove of plants ha.

Edited by Scented

Lebermuth.

The Peak's patch needs a bump of patch eo IMO.

Tri-State used to have a good, rich patch, but I haven't used it for awhile. I went to Moonworks and enjoy it. I've heard Lonestar has a good patch, but nothing beats the eo except maybe sitting in a grove of plants ha.

LOL I'd love to sit in a grove of plants :)