Whacko Customers

SueH

I was in a craft show last month with a friend. I had B&B items and candles and she made these rice pillows that you microwave. A lady and her husband stopped by to look at her rice pillows and in talking found out about some other kind of pillows she makes and ordered one and paid for it. My friend said it would take about 2 weeks to make and send to her. About a month later the head of the craft show called me and said the lady called her and said she never heard anything about the pillow. Meanwhile my friend had previously called her and told her it would be a little longer. Today I got another call from the head of the craft show saying that the lady called her again saying that the pillow was to be mailed out and that she never received itand repeatedly stated that this makes our craft show look bad. I called my friend and it turns out that she DID mail the pillow to the lady and that she decided she didn't like the fabric and sent it back.I don't understand why this lady lied like this!! Or what is going on in her twisted mind!! Thanks for letting me vent!!

I was in a craft show last month with a friend. I had B&B items and candles and she made these rice pillows that you microwave. A lady and her husband stopped by to look at her rice pillows and in talking found out about some other kind of pillows she makes and ordered one and paid for it. My friend said it would take about 2 weeks to make and send to her. About a month later the head of the craft show called me and said the lady called her and said she never heard anything about the pillow. Meanwhile my friend had previously called her and told her it would be a little longer. Today I got another call from the head of the craft show saying that the lady called her again saying that the pillow was to be mailed out and that she never received itand repeatedly stated that this makes our craft show look bad. I called my friend and it turns out that she DID mail the pillow to the lady and that she decided she didn't like the fabric and sent it back.I don't understand why this lady lied like this!! Or what is going on in her twisted mind!! Thanks for letting me vent!!

Oh man! I hate it when things like that happen!

Here's an update in the ongoing pillow drama. The head of the craft show called me AGAIN and said my friend called the lady and told her she would mail out a check and slammed the phone down. My friend would never sayanything like this! Also the lady said she doesn't want my friend's check because she's afraid it will bounce. So, I ended up sending a check to the head of the craft show who is going to cash it and give it to the lady. I told my friend that I'll just take the pillow rather than her sending me a check because I LOVE these pillows. Let's hope this is the end of the whacko lady.