Lots of new B&BW scents

TraciS

Stopped by this afternoon and they have a lot of new scents in both the bath items and candles.

They had these cute little candle cups like overgrown tealights. They hold 1.6oz with a clear poly cover on them. 3 for $5. I got Pink Sangria, Calypso Sun and Sparkling Mojito. I have been burning one the last hour and although it is wicked hotter than I might do, it is surprisingly strong.

I also got the antibacterial liquid hand soap in a Fresh Cherries, Lime & Basil as well as the Sangria and Mojito. They had about 5 different fruits.

I wish I could find a mojito this nice. It is a combo of lemon slices, sparkling pomelo and crushed mint leaves layered with orange zest and iced sugar cane. Sweet and zesty, can't smell much mint but nice.

I bought a few of those little candles too. They are so cute...here they are. The seaside escape I burned smelled great for such a small little thing...and it burned pretty cool. This wick is smaller than the other two it looks like. I also bought several of the hand soap...love that stuff.

post-10297-139458477367_thumb.jpg

I say it is wicked a little hot because the MP was deep in less than an hour but the cup was cool. I think these containers are great and wish we could get our hands on them too. Looks like they were made for Slatkin.

I was sniffing those too when I went on a recon mission to see what they were bringing out for spring. I think they were about 1.5 -2 oz. Smaller than a votive but bigger than a tealight.

Edited by mparadise

Gee I just ordered some of the fo's they have for a customer.She asked me if I could get 3 scent.Now after reading this I might need to search for more.But if they just came out with these maybe it is to soon.

All of these fragrances sound like sellers for sure.

I need to find the closest B&BW store.

LynnS

Traci...I burned the other two today and yep...the melt pool was rather deep in the span of an hour. The cup was cool. I was surprised how good they smelled lol. Cute little things.

Camay...they are 2 inches diameter... 1 1/2 inches tall.

Edited by debratant
added