What could I mix Pink Pepperberry with??

mindy5140

I put some in my M&P soap and nobody bought any. Had the same problem it just didn't sell. I still have the soap.

I tried mixing it but don't remember what I used as the orginal could neither be covered up or changed because the pepperberry was too strong I guess.

Odd because I rarely come across an oil from BW that isn't awesome. That was just one that didn't work for me.

Oh Pome might be nice, so might the following:

Pine, juniper or pine needle (forest scents)

Apple

Mint

Or go herbal with maybe a basil and sage or even try it with basil, sage and mint.

Cinnamon might be good with it and maybe a cinnamon and nutmeg blend

Lemon is hovering in my mind, but so is orange so maybe a combo of both.

If you wanted to stuff in a floral, I think lavender would go nicely. Chamomile might have a chance and maybe even Jasmine too

(Qtip or cotton ball test these)

And No. 1 would be a good shot of patchouli or sandalwood.

I am the Q Tip Queen, lol.. They are all bagged up already, just wish I didn't have this head cold so I could smell them.

These are for melts, I've tried soap but it just doesn't sell that well around where I live.

It's a shame I like the scent but nobody else does, I've tried to sell it everywhere and everybody just turned up their noses at it.

Thank you guys, can't wait to smell them soon..

Gosh you could go a million directions with that! You could mix it with chocolate and get a spicey chocolate with a hint of citrus, berry and . . . something else (because nobody's going to go "is that bayberry?")

You could try to push the berry notes some with other berry scents. I have a rasberry that smells like Chambord that comes to mind. Also a wine would work, you always here descriptions of peppery and berry notes on wine bottles so it's not much of a stretch. The same with pushing the citrus or the herby like others already suggested.

You could also go floral and name it something that implies a super girly girl with a bit of spice. . .

And I'm sure there's options I'm not thinking of at the moment.

I was thinking lemon too as others have suggested. Yuzu and lavender would work well with it too.

Rose often works well with pink pepper so it may go with the pepperberry as well.

Good luck with it and I look forward to hearing what combinations you come up!

I am the Q Tip Queen, lol.. They are all bagged up already, just wish I didn't have this head cold so I could smell them.

These are for melts, I've tried soap but it just doesn't sell that well around where I live.

It's a shame I like the scent but nobody else does, I've tried to sell it everywhere and everybody just turned up their noses at it.

Thank you guys, can't wait to smell them soon..

The scent never sold for me either so I sold it off instead of played with it further, so I'm curious what concoctions you put together and what your impressions are from them ... seriously. If I remember right I loved the pink pepperberry and was disappointed that it just wasn't a mover. I could have given it more time though too by renaming it, but I didn't do that either. It must have been an impatient time for me ha.

The scent never sold for me either so I sold it off instead of played with it further, so I'm curious what concoctions you put together and what your impressions are from them ... seriously. If I remember right I loved the pink pepperberry and was disappointed that it just wasn't a mover. I could have given it more time though too by renaming it, but I didn't do that either. It must have been an impatient time for me ha.

You didn't miss anything, scented. It never sold for me, either, so I ultimately melted it down and threw something in with it. I'll be damned if I can remember what, though. My guess, just based on how I do things, would be either Patchouli, or Drakkar, or Nag Champa, or Dragon's Blood.

You know what I mean.....

I don't remember the name I gave it or any details. Once it was gone, I wasn't about to buy more Pink Pepperberry and duplicate it.

Got somewhat of my sniffer back and couldn't wait to try these out.

So far these are the ones I like testers were made and sent out already.

1) Cinnamon and Nutmeg

2) Lemon and Orange

3) Lemon

4) Raspberry

The Patch just didn't work and neither did the rose. Hopefully I can get rid of this oil. It is a shame when I first ordered it over 2 years ago it flew off my tables now nobody likes it at all. Not even the ones that bought it when it first came out.