Let's make this a Scentsy "twin" and ISO thread

AlwaysWondering

I'm getting many requests from Scentsy customers for similar fragrances. They like my quality and especially like my prices. I've never bought or sniffed Scentsy and did some research on the internet for the scents they carry. If you know of any Scentsy "twins" or formula or are ISO of Scentsy fragrance, let's keep them all here.

I would love to know of one that smells like Hemingway. When I was at my niece's Ballet recital, I checked out the fragrance options at the Scentsy booth. That scent was the only one I really liked.

What did it smell like? I immediately think Key West from the name but what smells predominate?

What did it smell like? I immediately think Key West from the name but what smells predominate?

It's description say's apples and warm oak...but it isn't like any "Apples & Oak" I have ever smelled before. I know the name conjures up the Keys to me. But Think more like Ethan Allen's, lol more of a "Living Room" scent. Not foody just a nice scent to me. IDK, like I said it was the one that stood out to me.

It's description say's apples and warm oak...but it isn't like any "Apples & Oak" I have ever smelled before. I know the name conjures up the Keys to me. But Think more like Ethan Allen's, lol more of a "Living Room" scent. Not foody just a nice scent to me. IDK, like I said it was the one that stood out to me.

So, Hemingway's study perhaps? Lol

Edited by Faerywren

So, Hemingway's study perhaps? Lol

Not being critical, but the idea of EH writing in a study is doubtful. Hemingway was a raging alcoholic; spent most of his time in cantinas post war. Tragic, but true. Hemingway's Hideaway would be more true to character, or something a bit darker. His literary brilliance has been disputed, but I loved his work. Something bold, definitely.:)

Not being critical, but the idea of EH writing in a study is doubtful. Hemingway was a raging alcoholic; spent most of his time in cantinas post war. Tragic, but true. Hemingway's Hideaway would be more true to character, or something a bit darker. His literary brilliance has been disputed, but I loved his work. Something bold, definitely.:)

True. Of course his home that we visited in Key West will have romanticized his "writing studio" and all that.

• 3 weeks later...

I love the cats too. The Hemingway House was really cool. I lived in Key West. I loved to go see the cats. I wish I knew what Hemingway smells like. I go to Starrville a lot and might be able to tell if it is the same as Applewood. Tom would still carry it if is the same. I like their Vanilla Suede too. :)

I love the cats too. The Hemingway House was really cool. I lived in Key West. I loved to go see the cats. I wish I knew what Hemingway smells like. I go to Starrville a lot and might be able to tell if it is the same as Applewood. Tom would still carry it if is the same. I like their Vanilla Suede too. :)

Mmmmm Vanilla Suede sounds good.

Does anyone know of a close match for scentsy's spiced grapefruit?

Here is the description:

Mandarin and bergamot citrus perfectly balanced with spicy coriander, nutmeg, and allspice.

THANKS!

I ordered Oregon Trails Star Ruby Grapefruit (I have been searching for a good true strong grapefruit- CS grapefruit mangosteen is too sweet)- other than the nutmeg and allspice it fits the description pretty good- I use Just Scent Cinnamon Nutmeg & Clove (very strong and spicy) and adding just a touch of this sounds like it could be a match providing the grapefruit is any good...