Rainshadowlabs.com

Cindy/WI

I placed an order for various samples about a week ago, but haven't received it. Check on the status every day, but it hasn't left Oregon yet.

I don't blame Rainshadowlabs, they do post on their website that it takes 7-10 days before orders ship out. They have so many different products, I had a heck of a time choosing:shocked2:

Did you by chance order a sample of the coconut honey lotion base? Wonder if its as nice as WSPs GM & Honey lotion. I like how they list the natural % rate of each product along with the ingredients.

I'm not sure about ordering from them. They are in Oregon and I'm on the East coast. I imagine the shipping may be too much for me.:(

No, I didn't.

These are the samples I ordered. Typed within the brackets are the % of the natural and organic claim they make:

Luxury Body Creme (99 - 70)

Paraben free lotion (96 - 71)

Pumpkin, papaya, pomegranate body butter (95 - 0)

Organic body butter (99 - 70)

Seaweed wash

Can't wait to receive them!

• 1 month later...

Raven, just wondering if you ever got your samples from this company and what your thoughts were? TY

No, I didn't.

These are the samples I ordered. Typed within the brackets are the % of the natural and organic claim they make:

Luxury Body Creme (99 - 70)

Paraben free lotion (96 - 71)

Pumpkin, papaya, pomegranate body butter (95 - 0)

Organic body butter (99 - 70)

Seaweed wash

Can't wait to receive them!

I purchased a few of their samples and they arrived on the 3rd.

I love the Shea Butter cream. It has restored the moisture in my cheeks. They were dry and he pores were really large.

The Pumpkin Papaya Pomegrante lotion/cream is my absolute favorite. I love it. It is so nice and airy. I enjoy smelling it on myself as I move throughout my day. I plan on purchasing this lotion next month.

The Organic Moroccan base has some sort of woody smell. I think it is the Patchoulli (sp), but cant' be sure because I don't know what or how Patchulli (sp) smells. LOL.

The cucumber eye gel/toner - I like this. It is so cool on my skin. I apply it after I apply the Vitamin C serum.

Hope this helps.

Ok I decided to place an order so here's what I got:

coconut milk & honey moisture cleanser

mediterranean scrub

turbo wrinkle smoothing treatment

bbc body butter

pumpkin, papaya & pomegranate

shea hydration cream

tropical whip cream

bruise & scar cream

will post when I get the stuff to let ya know what I think.

Cindy/WI, sorry it took me a while to answer. I believe I found THE place to get my bases!:yay: The face wash is very good; my testers said it wasn't drying to the skin and they all rated it between 9 and 10.

The paraben-free lotion is very, very thick and feels wonderful. It's more a cream than a lotion. A perfect 10.

The Shea Hydration butter is so beautiful on the skin; I'm sure you'd love it. It was rated a 10.

The pomegranate/pumpkin body butter does feel good, but it's a little too thin to call it "body butter", IMHO. Nevertheless, you can tell that it's actually doing your skin good.

Rainshadow Labs for me from now on. Just one word of caution: they seem to take their sweet time shipping orders!

Just wanted to report that both my 15 and 14 year old are using the Antixoidant wash, Coconut Milk wash , Cucumber gel and Shea butter moisturizer. They have reported they love it!! These are boys!!! Their skin looks so hydrated and healthy. I am going to order more for them.

I continue to love the lotions. The Pomegrante, Pumpkin, Papaya is my favorite. The scent is so light that I can't get enough of it.

I'm going to sample some of the bases.. because they sound wonderful.

But I'm not sure I can use them in my everyday production. The prices are really high... and I'm not sure my market can withstand them... but I'd like to see what other bases are in the market....

Let us know how all the sampling is going....

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I'm so curious about these bases I've been wanting to try

Can anyone compare the Shea Body Cream to Aquatechs

tyring to get an idea how they are.

I notice they use some organic shea in them so i'm worried about the base having a scent

and not taking fragrance well.

Would love to hear any more reviews