Blue sugar

kyme1911

Backwoods Blue from BW is really nice. Men will actually buy this in a dry oil body spray. And it is very popular in candles. It is a little woodsy, a little clean, a little sweet. I never got to smell the Blue Sugar by Aquolina before they pulled it off the market so I cannot say if this is a good dupe - but it is really nice.

Ohhh, I love me some Backwoods Blue Sugar. It makes great candles and soaps. Love it in soap.

That is good to know since I want to use it in soap. I was watching a You video and she said she liked it better than pink sugar. That made me curious since that smells sooo yummy, the blue must really be awesome. Thanks everyone I will get a sample of BCN & BW's.

I have soaped this scent so many times but here are a couple batches I made. The soap does not discolor from Backwoods fo at all.

http://www.craftserver.com/forums/showthread.php?t=69654&highlight=soap

http://www.craftserver.com/forums/showthread.php?t=53907&highlight=soap

Looks great, that is good to know that it didn't discolor Thank you for sharing:smiley2:

i have blue sugar from BCN & Tennessee and oob they smell alike. BCN seems thicker though. i love the scent, but so far have not done anything with it but.... and i know.... i put a dot of pink sugar on 1 wrist and a dot of blue sugar on the other - rubbed together and it smelled terrific!! got many compliments that day at work. by the way, the straight oils didn't bother me at all, but i only do it to test for myself. but wow, they smelled great together!

kris

.... i put a dot of pink sugar on 1 wrist and a dot of blue sugar on the other - rubbed together and it smelled terrific!! got many compliments that day at work. by the way, the straight oils didn't bother me at all, but i only do it to test for myself. but wow, they smelled great together!

kris

Awesome experiment. I need to get some 'Blue Sugar' and try that, because 'Pink Sugar' is just a little too sickly sweet for me. Sometimes I think it's great when I first put it on, but then it gets on my nerves soon after.

If I have dribbles down the sides of bottles when pouring, I'll rub it off on me instead of a paper towel. Why let perfectly good scent go to waste when I can see how it smells on me. :D

Edited by Darbla